Published on 17th February, 2015
Amrita University M.Tech Admission 2015
Program Offering & Quality
- 28 program offerings that span a wide range of specializations across three campuses.
- Re-accredited with an ‘A’ grade by NAAC.
- Placed in the ‘A’ category by the Ministry of Human Resource Development’s Deemed University Review Committee.
Scholarships & Fees
- All GATE Scholars can avail Rs. 12,400/- monthly stipend as Amrita University is approved by UGC / AICTE.
- Top 20% of every M. Tech. program will receive an attractive monthly stipend provided by Amrita University.
- Educational loans with concessional rates and quick approval with partnered banks.
- Simple, easy admissions process. Apply Online or Download Brochure and mail application
- Direct admission for GATE scholars.
- All non – GATE scholars go through an Amrita entrance interview or test.
|Campuses Where Offered|
|Communication Engineering & Signal Processing|
|Computational Engineering & Networking|
|Computer Science & Engineering|
|Computer Vision & Image Processing|
|Control & Instrumentation Engineering|
|Cyber Security Systems & Networks|
|Multimedia Systems & Networking|
|Power & Energy|
|Remote Sensing & Wireless Sensor Networks|
|Renewable Energy Technologies|
|Robotics & Automation|
|Structural & Construction Engineering|
|Thermal & Fluids|
|Thermal Science & Energy Systems|
|Wireless Networks & Applications|
Pass with Minimum 60% in B. E./B. Tech./M.Sc in engineering or sciences discipline. The degree should be of relevance to the opted M.Tech program.
- Direct admission – Students with outstanding academic record or performance in GATE will be given provisional admission as long as they meet the eligibility criteria. They will be exempted from any written entrance examination.
- Admission based on screening at campus – Scholars that have GATE scores and Non-GATE scholars are eligible to apply for M.Tech programs. They will be admitted based on will be based on a) academic records b) GATE score (if available), written test OR interview.
|Online Application Opens||First week of February|
|Advertisement in Leading Newspapers||14/15 March 2015|
|Last date for submission of completed application forms||01 May 2015|
|Test / Interview||Last Week of May, 2015|
For Official website Click Here