Published on 12th January, 2014
Apply for CEL Graduate Engineers via offline
FOLLOW INSTRUCTION FOR APPLYING CEL GRADUATE ENGINEERS
- Candidates need to appear for GATE-2014 and apply for the post from 1st January 2014 to 20th January 2014 with the GATE-2014 Registration Number.
- A non-refundable Bank Draft for Rs. 250/- drawn in favour of Central Electronics Limited payable at Ghaziabad/New Delhi is to be enclosed. Candidates are advised to write their name, GATE-2014 Registration Number and post applied on the reverse side of the bank draft. No application fee need to be paid by the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD.
- Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer). It is relaxed to 10 years for PwD—General, 13 years for PwD—OBC and 15 years for PwDSC/ST candidates.
- Reservation is applicable as per extant government rules.
- Only typed application giving complete particulars in the prescribed proforma with one passport size photograph pasted and self attested copies of all the degrees and certificates should be sent.
- Applications received after 20th January 2014, hand written application, application without signature, incomplete application and applications which are not in prescribed format or without required enclosures/self attestation will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Duly completed application should be sent through post/courier super scribing on the envelope for the post applied to Assistant General Manager(HRD), Central Electronics Limited, Sahibabad, Distt. Ghaziabad (UP)-201010.