Published on 24th June, 2015
CCMT 2015: National Spot Round (NSR)
First time in the history of M.Tech Admission a centralized nationwide Spot round for M.Tech admission is taking place.
Its a great advantage for the deserving students and dis advantage for the student with less score who use to get admission following distribution of students, coinciding of dates etc..
So lets talk about the procedure of NSR.
National Spot Round (NSR)
- A National Spot Round (NSR) will be conducted after internal sliding by CCMT. Following candidates are eligible for NSR:
- Candidates who have not been allotted a seat in any of the previous 3 rounds.
- Candidates whose seats have been cancelled in any of the previous reporting periods and are still eligible but not yet allotted a seat.
- Candidates who have surrendered their seats.
- Vacant seats for NSR will be displayed on the CCMT website on 05 July 2015. Candidates willing to participate in NSR should enter choices from the vacant seats between 06 – 08 July 2015.
- For participating in NSR, first the candidates have to pay Rs 40,000/- (OC/OB) or Rs 10,000/- (SC/ST) using their own computers (through Internet Banking/Credit Card /Debit Card) or from a local bank (through NEFT), between 06 – 08 July 2015.
- Then, the candidates have to go any Reporting Center for document verification and locking the choices between 06 – 08 July 2015. There will be no automatic locking in NSR. After document verification and choice locking at Reporting Center, a DVN will be issued to the candidates signed by the Reporting Center officials.
- The NSR allotment will be declared on CCMT website on 12 July 2015.
- The candidates who are allotted seats in NSR have to complete their provisional admission process by paying the balance institute fee using their own computers (through Internet Banking/Credit Card /Debit Card) or from a local bank (through NEFT) during 13-15 July 2015 and generate the provisional admission letter from CCMT website before 15th July 2015.
- The candidates are required to go to the allotted institute with the original documents, DVN and provisional admission letter for taking final admission and attending classes as per the academic calendar of the respective Institute. If the classes have already been started, then the candidates should proceed immediately.
- The candidates who are allotted seats in NSR but do not take admission will LOOSE the paid amount.