Last Updated: 17th March, 2017
CEL Graduate Engineers Recruitment Through GATE 2016
CENTRAL ELECTRONICS LIMITED (A Public Sector Enterprises) is looking forward to recruit high caliber and talented professionals on contractual basis for two years which is further extendable on performance basis for one more year only. On the basis of exemplary performance during the contractual period, the incumbents may also be considered for absorption in regular cadre of the Company. They will however have ‘No claim’ for regularization/absorption. Online applications are invited in the following disciplines:
|Name of the Post||Qualifications||Disciplines|
|Graduate Engineer||B.E./B.Tech.||Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|Graduate Engineer||B.E./B.Tech.||Mechanical Engineering|
|Graduate Engineer||B.E./B.Tech.||Electrical Engineering|
|Graduate Engineer||M.Sc./M.Tech.||Material Science|
Qualification: Full time Bachelor’s Degree or Masters Degree in relevant discipline with not less than 65% marks. Final year/semester students shall also be eligible. However, they would have to obtain at least 65% marks in their engineering degree.
Eligible candidates shall have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2016. Based on the GATE-2016 marks and requirement, candidates shall be shortlisted in the Ist stage.
The fixed emoluments per month shall be payable as per following
|Name of the post||First Year Emoluments (Fixed)||Second year Emoluments (Fixed)||On exemplary performance, |
If considered for absorption in regular cadre in
|Maximum age |
As on 30.09.2015
|Grade (IDA)||CTC at initial pay in the scale |
|Graduate Engineers on contract basis||Rs. 23,000/- |
|Rs. 24,000/- |
|E-2 i.e. 16400-40500||6.50 Lakhs p.a||27 years|
1. Candidates need to appear for GATE-2016 and apply online for the post from 18th December 2015 to 15th January 2016 with the GATE-2016 Registration Number.
2. Requisite fees shall have to be deposited, alongwith the Application. The modalities thereof, shall be intimated subsequently. SC/ST and PH candidates are not required to pay any fees.
3. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer). It is relaxable by 10 years for PwD–General, 13 years for PwD–OBC and 15 years for PwDSC/ ST candidates.
4. Reservation is applicable as per extant government rules.
5. Shortlisted candidates shall be informed by E-mail regarding Date, Time and Venue for Personal Interview.
6. Candidates, if shortlisted for Personal Interview shall be required to bring their original GATE-2016 score card, at the time of Interview.