Published on 21st February, 2015
IIITM Kerela PG Admission 2015
|M.Sc I T||Bachelor’s Degree in any branch of Engineering/Technology OR Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications/Information Technology|
OR Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics/Physics/Chemistry/Statistics with Mathematics as a subject of study with a minimum score of 60% or CGPA of 6.5 in 10 point scale in the qualifying examination .
|M.Sc. C S and I S|
|M.Sc Computational Science||Bachelor’s Degree in any Science/ Engineering/ Technology branch with Mathematics as a subject of study in that course with a minimum score of 60% or CGPA of 6.5 in 10 point scale in the qualifying examination .|
|M.Sc Geoinformatics||Bachelor’s Degree in any Science/ Engineering/ Technology branch with Mathematics/Geology/Geography as a subject of study in that course with a minimum score of 60% or CGPA of 6.5 in 10 point scale in the qualifying examination .|
|M.Phil Ecological informatics||M.Sc. in Natural Sciences (Botany, Zoology, Environmental Science and Plant Science) or Physical Sciences (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry)|
|M.Phil Computer Science||M.Sc./MCA/M.Tech (Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics/Computational Science/Geo -informatics) having minimum of three papers in Computer Science/Information Technology in the qualifying Examination.A minimum score of 60% or CGPA of 6.5 in 10 point scale in the qualifying examination|
|PG Diploma e-Governance||Bachelors Degree in any subject with working knowledge in Computer Systems. Preference to B.Tech/MBA/MCA graduates|
Instructions for Filling up Online Applications :
All candidates have to apply ONLINE. Details of the application fee and the steps in the application process are given below.Please read all the Instructions carefully before filling the online application. The application fee is non-refundable.
ONLINE registration can be accessed using this link.
1. On successfully completing online registration, Registration No and Password is automatically sent to the email ID and Mobile number of the applicant. Applicants required to have a valid email id and mobile number before applying online. Those who do not have a valid email address, may please create one before applying online.
2. The Online application process require the information on Application Fee Payment details such as Demand Draft No, Date of remittance, Name of Bank etc. Please ensure that you have a Bank Demand Draft ready at hand to fill in the relevant information regarding fee remittance.
3. Application Fee: Rs. 250/- for General and OBC Category and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST Category. NRI /Foreign National students are also required to submit the application through online for both the academic programmes of the institute on additional payment of US$ 100 or Rs 5250/- (non-refundable)
4. Use the appropriate links for applying to Masters (MSc/Mphil) and PGDeG programes.
5. Applicants should have scanned images of their photograph in .jpg/.jpeg/.png format before attempting Online registration .
Permissible file size and formats :
Photograph– allowed size less than 500KB, formats -. jpg,jpeg,png
6. Applicants are requested to take a print out of their filled in application details and attach the demand draft before forwarding the application form to IIITM-K. Candidates should write their name and application reference number on the backside of the demand draft.
7.The last date for on-line submission of application form is 20 May 2015
8. All mandatory fields in the online application form are required to be filled before pressing the the “submit”button. The information furnished by the candidate will be treated as final and no subsequent changes will be allowed. The Institute will not be responsible for wrong entries made by candidates in the application form. Hence utmost care should be taken while filling the online application form and the candidate should verify the particulars again before pressing the ‘submit’ button.
9. Online application will be further processed only after receiving the signed application form along with the Demand draft in favour of “Director, IIITM-K” on or before the last date.Last Date of receipt of completed Application form (Hardcopy) with DD : 26-05-2015. The postal address to be sent is given below
Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management- Kerala (IIITM-K),
Technopark Campus, Karyavattom P.O,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695581, Kerala
10. Once, we receive your demand draft along with your signed application form, as per the admission criteria, you will be informed about the further admission process by email only.
- Online Hall Tickets : Candidates are requested to generate Hall ticket for the Admission Test online through this website few days before the Test. IIITM-K will not send separate Hall tickets by post or courier to the candidates. you will be informed about this by email .
12. Institute will decide the cut off for GATE score based on the applications received and those students are exempted from writing the entrance test.
13. Result of the Written Test will be published at www.iiitmk.ac.in/admission only. No separate call letter/intimation will be sent to candidates selected for the Interview
Date of Notification & Online Registration Begins: 18 March 2015
Last Date for Online Registration: 20 May 2015
Last Date of receipt of completed Application form with DD : 29 May 2015
Date of All India Admission Test : 07 June 2015
Click Here for official website
Click Here for Applying online