Published on 28th September, 2015
IOCL Graduate Engineers Recruitment through GATE 2016
IOCL are looking for energetic and dedicated Graduate Engineers (Indian Nationals only) for recruitment as Engineers/Officers. Recruitment in all the Engineering disciplines will be through Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2016.
Short-listing of candidates for further selection process (comprising Group Discussion (GD) & Group Task (GT) and Personal Interviews (PI)) will be based on GATE-2016 score. GATE score of 2015 or any other previous examination is not valid. The details of eligibility criteria regarding disciplines, prescribed educational qualification, age and other eligibility criteria and application procedure is mentioned below:
1.1. Engineering Disciplines
1. Chemical Engineering (including Petrochemicals/Polymer/ Plastic Engineering but excluding Oil/ Paint Technology/Surfactant Technology/Ceramics Engineering etc)
2. Civil Engineering (excluding Construction/Environmental/Transportation etc.)
3. Computer Science & Information Technology (excluding Information & Communications Technology)
4. Electrical Engineering (including Electrical & Electronics engineering but excluding Electrical & Communication/Telecommunication Engineering/Power Engineering etc.)
5. Electronics & Communications Engineering (including Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering but excluding Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
6. Instrumentation Engineering (including Electronics & Instrumentation engineering but excluding Electronics & Communication Engineering/Telecommunication Engineering etc.)
7. Mechanical Engineering (excluding Automation/Automobile/Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Power/ Production Engineering/ Mining Engg & Technology, Mining & Machinery, Marine Engineering etc.)
8. Metallurgical Engineering (Including Mineral/ Material Sciences)
9. Petroleum Engineering (excluding Petroleum Refining and Petrochemical Engg., Petrochemical Engg)
10. Polymer Science and Engineering (including Polymer Science & Engineering/ Petro-chemical Engineering/ Plastic Technology but excluding Oil/Paint/Surfactant/ Ceramics and Rubber Technology).
The Cost-to-Company (CTC), will be about Rs 11.25 lakhs per annum inclusive of performance related pay (PRP).
1. Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded bachelor‟s degree in engineering/technology (full time regular courses only) in the above mentioned disciplines from recognized Indian Universities / Institutes.
2. Candidates, belonging to General and OBC (non- creamy layer) categories, should have secured minimum 65% marks in qualifying degree examinations.
3. Qualifying marks is relaxed to 55% for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe(ST)/People with Disability (PWD) candidates.
4. Candidates currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply. However, if selected, they must be in a position to submit their final mark sheet by 31st August, 2016.
5. Candidates pursuing/ completed M.Tech in any disciplines, other than those mentioned above, for being eligible, must have completed (or are completing) BE/ B.Tech in one of the above mentioned disciplines and should appear in GATE-2016 examination in the discipline of their BE/ B.Tech, are eligible to apply.
Maximum 26 years as on 30th June, 2016 for general category candidates. Age relaxation for OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/SC/ST/PWD candidates will be applicable as per the Presidential Directives.
Relaxation in upper age limit by 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer), 5 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PWD candidates will be extended as per the Presidential Directives.
How to apply
1. Application for both the positions is a two stage process:
2. On-line registration for GATE- 2016 examination
3. On-line application in IndianOil with GATE-2016 registration number after downloading GATE-2016 admit card.
ZERO (Candidates need not to pay any application fee to IndianOil separately)
|Opening of GATE-2016 (GOAPS) Website:||1st Sept 2015|
|Last Date of submission of GATE on-line application||1st Oct 2015|
|Availability of GATE Admit Card||17th Dec, 2015|
|Start date of receiving ONLINE application by IndianOil||17th Dec, 2015|
|Last date of receiving ONLINE application by IndianOil||7th February 2016|