Published on 28th June, 2014
MANIT Bhopal Spot Counselling For Gate Qualified Candidates
Spot counselling for admission to M.Tech programmes of the institute for GATE QUALIFIED candidates will be held on 30th July, 2014 in Radha Krishnan Auditorium. The candidates participating in Spot round are required to bring: (a) DD of Rs 5000/-towards Registration fee (non refundable) (b) DD of Rs. 39,655/- towards Balance of Institute fee for day scholar (c) All Original Documents (d) Four passport size photographs (e) Original GATE score card.
The students who have taken admission in MANIT through 2014 counseling are also eligible to change their branch within the institute on availability. Hence interested student may be present physically on 25th July, 2014. They need not to pay spot round registration fee.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION AND COUNSELLING PROCEDURE:
- The candidates desirous of taking admission are required to register on the spot and deposit non-refundable registration fee of Rs.5000/- through Bank DD, between 9-10am. Candidates reporting after 10 am will not be considered. Cash payment will not be accepted.
- Allotment of seats shall be based strictly on merit of GATE SCORE. The candidate must have a valid GATE Score of the year 2013 or 2014.
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC category must possess a minimum CGPA of 6.0 (on a 10-point scale) or 60%marks while candidates belonging to SC and ST category must possess a minimum CGPA of 5.5 (on a 10-point scale) or 55% marks in the qualifying degree
- Conversion from CGPA to percentage or vice versa given by individual institute will not be permitted.
- The eligibility criteria for Bachelors Degree and GATE discipline will be same as displayed on CCMT website (www.ccmt.in) for MANIT programmes.
- The candidates who are offered admission in spot round will be required to:
- Join the M.Tech programme immediately after verification of documents (All originals required).
- Submit original GATE Score Card.
- Deposit Bank Draft of Rs. 39,655/- towards institute fee on the spot.
If the candidate fails to do so the seat will be offered to the candidate next in merit.
- All Bank drafts should be in favour of ‘MANIT, BHOPAL’ payable at Bhopal.
- OBC Candidates are required to produce the Certificate in the format for Admission to Central Educational Institutions (CEIs) under the Government of India issued after 1st April, 2014.
- The vacancy position will be displayed on the website www.manit.ac.in on 20/07/2014
- All the candidates interested to participate in SPOT round are required to fill-up the provisional admission form of the Institute (available on the Institute website) before reporting for SPOT registration on 25th August, 2014.