Last Updated: 18th June, 2017
NFL Recruiting Management Trainees through GATE 2015
NFL, a MINI RATNA and premier Fertilizer Company engaged in manufacturing and marketing of fertilizers and other agricultural inputs, is looking for dynamic & result oriented candidates for MANAGEMENT TRAINEES in disciplines of Chemical; Mechanical; Electrical; Instrumentation; Materials; Computers & Civil.
Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology (AMIE – for Departmental candidates) (MCA for Computers) with not less than 60% marks (50% for SC,ST), taking average of all the Semesters/Years, irrespective of the weight-age given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University. A candidate with the prescribed degree identified for the discipline (as given below) and have qualified GATE-2015 Exam in the relevant discipline having valid test results can only apply for the post of MTs in the respective disciplines:
|Discipline||Prescribed full time regular degree |
Engineering / Technology.
|Instrumentation||Instrumentation & Electronics||4||1||1||2|
|Materials||(Mechanical-6 / Electrical-2/ |
|Computer||Computer Science/ IT/ MCA||2||1|
Upper Age limit is 27 years as on 01.01.2016 i.e. candidates born before 01.01.89 need not apply.
For candidates with MCA qualification the age limit is 29 years as on 01.01.2016. Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
Based on the GATE-2015 MARKS, candidates will be short listed for Personal Interview.
Suitability of a candidate shall be adjudged on the following criteria:
|Weightage of marks obtained in –
Qualifying Examination i.e. GATE-2015
(rounded of to 02 decimal places)
|Weightage in Interview||20%|
HOW TO APPLY:
1. The candidates will require their GATE-2015 Registration Number and Roll No. and Score Card. The candidates need to apply On-line for NFL MT-2015 on the website www.nationalfertilizers.com from January 12, 2016 to February 02, 2016.
2. Candidates belonging to General/OBC category are required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 500/-. The SC / ST / PWD category and Departmental candidates need not pay the registration fee.
3. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the registration fee.
4. While applying Online, candidate should keep the scanned copy of their passport size colour photograph, their signature in JPEG format and Gate score card in JPEG/ PDF format not exceeding 500 KB size each.
5. Read the instructions carefully and fill-in the On-line application form giving accurate information including the GATE-2015 registration number and payment details. After successful registration, system will generate a Unique Application Number. Candidates are required to keep the printout of the Registration slip which will be generated by the system after successful registration.
6. Please ensure that the GATE registration number, which is mentioned on your GATE Admit card, is filled up correctly. Name should also be filled up as appearing in GATE Admit card. No request with respect to the change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the application is submitted successfully.