Published on 20th October, 2012
NHPC Recruitment 2012
Apply Online for Various Vacancies
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) has issued notification for recruitment of 15 Various Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through online mode on or before 05-11-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
NHPC Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies:
Names of Posts:
1. General Manager: 02 posts
2. Chief Manager: 04 posts
3. Senior Engineer: 02 posts
4. Manager (Mining): 01 post
5. Manager (Electrical): 01 post
6. Deputy Manager (Electrical): 01 post
7. Deputy Manager (Mechanical): 01 post
8. Assistant Manager (Mechanical): 01 post
9. Assistant Manager (Mining): 01 post
10. Assistant Manager (Electrical): 01 post
Age Limit: Candidate age should not exceed 53 years for general Manager post, 49 years for Chief Engineer post, 46 years for Sr Engineer post, 43 years for Manager post, 39 years for Dy. Manager post and 35 years for Assistant Manager post as on 01-10-2012. (Age relaxations will be extended as per rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess full time regular B.E/B.Tech in Electrical/Mechanical/Mining with 60% Marks from a recognized University.
Application Fee Details: Applicants need to pay Rs. 250/- in the form challan (Pay-in-Slip). State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee in a specially opened account No. 31713133703 at CAG Branch, New Delhi, on behalf of NHPC. (SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from the payment of Fee).
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply through online from the website www.nhpcindia.com on or before 05-11-2012. After Submission of application candidate must take print out of application and send duly signed printout of application, with affixed photograph, along with self attested photo copies of relevant documents and super scribed with “Advertisement Number, Post applied for & Category” on the envelope by Ordinary post to “Post Box No. 364 at Amar Nager Post Office, Faridabad – 121003 (Haryana) on or before 20-11-2012.
Instructions for Online Applications:
1. Log on to www.nhpcindia.com and click on recruitment.
2. Read the instructions given on the website.
3. Fill the Online Application from with relevant details and submit.
4. Take print out of the application and send it along with relevant documents to the above mentioned address on or before 20-11-2012.
Starting Date for Online Application: 15-10-2012
Last Date for Online Application: 05-11-2012
Last Date for Receipt of Printout of Application: 20-11-2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and application format, click on the link given below…