Published on 3rd November, 2013
UPSC CDS I 2014
Apply Online for 509 Vacancies
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued notification for recruitment of 509 Various Vacancies under Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy through Combined Defence Services Examination I, 2014. Eligible candidates must apply online from 02-11-2013 to 02-12-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination I:
Total Number of Vacancies: 509
Names of Courses:
1. Indian Military Academy: 250 Posts
2. Indian Naval Academy: 40 Posts
3. Air Force Academy: 32 Posts
4. Officers Training Academy (Men): 175 Posts
5. Officers Training Academy (Women): 12 Posts
Age Limit: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02-01-1991 and not later than 02-01-1996 for Indian Military Academy & Indian Naval Academy, Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02-01-1992 and not later than 01-01-1996 for Air Force Academy, Male candidates born not earlier than 02-01-1990 and not later than 01-01-1996 for Officers Training Academy (Men) and Unmarried woman should have been born not earlier than 02-01-1990 and not later than 01-01-1996 for Officers Training Academy (Women).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Degree from a recognized University for IMA, Officers Training Academy posts, Degree from a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering for Air Force Academy post and candidates must possess Degree in Engineering for Indian Naval Academy.
Application Fee: Candidates belongs to General and OBC category have to pay Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) towards application fee either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card. SC/ST/Female candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written exam, interview test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply through online from UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in from 02-11-2013 to 02-12-2013 till 11:59 PM.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates must scan their photo and signature and make the payment before starting the application procedure.
2. Log on to www.upsconline.nic.in to start the application process.
3. Select on ‘Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC’ link and select the Combined Defence Services Examination I link.
4. Select the Part-I Registration link which consists of personal details, fill all details carefully.
5. After filling up all marked details of Part-I, click on ‘Continue’ button.
6. This will provide you with Registration ID, retain it for further use.
7. To fill up Part-II of Application, Registration Number and Date of Birth must be entered.
8. Fill all marked details carefully and submit the Application on or before 02-12-2013.
Date of Issue:02-11-2013.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 02-11-2013.
Last Date for Online Application: 02-12-2013 till 11:59 PM.
Date of Examination: 09-02-2014.
|CDS 1 Notification||Get Details|
|CDS 1 Online Application Form||Get Details|