Last Updated: 17th April, 2013
DMRC Jobs 2013
Executive Trainee Posts
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) has issued notification against recruitment of 25 Executive Trainee (Civil/ Electrical/ Signal & Telcom/ Architect) Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 22-04-2013. For more details regarding Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, Selection Process and How to Apply are mentioned below….
DMRC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 25
Name of the Posts: Executive Trainees
Name of the Disciplines:
1. Civil: 09 posts
2. Electrical: 09 posts
3. Signal & Telecom: 06 posts
4. Architect: 01 post
Age Limit: Candidates age must not be more than 28 years as on 01-01-13. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess B.Tech/ B.E examinations (in respective disciplines) and Architects having a minimum of 60% marks in B.Arch from AICTE recognized Institutes/ Universities and should be a valid GATE Score holder (validity of Gate Score is two years) for filling up 25 slots of Executive Trainee posts.
Application Fee: UR & OBC candidates are required to pay a Nonrefundable fee of Rs.250/- (inclusive of bank charges of Rs 50/-) and SC/ ST are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 100/- (for processing & postage charge and inclusive of bank charges of Rs 50/-) for each post in SBI through System generated Challan in DMRC Account No. 32091518042..
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Merit, Interview, Paragraph writing, Medical Test and Group Discussion.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online from website www.delhimetrorail.com from 03-04-2013 to 22-04-2013. After online submission candidates have to send one copy of “Registration Slip”, Challan, age, caste, education, Gate Score Card and Gate Registration No. must be send by super scribing with the Name of the post & post code and Category to the Executive Director(HR), 3rd Floor, Metro Bhavan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi-110001 on or before 01-05-2013.
Instructions for online Applications:
1. First candidates have to scan their photo & signature.
2. Log on to the website www.delhimetrorail.com from 03-04-2013 to 22-04-2013.
3. Now open the recruitment notification titled “DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2013(48)”.
4. Candidates are required to download the CASH CHALLAN (fee payment voucher) for payment of the application fee. The cash voucher is in triplicate.
5. Make Payment in SBI in DMRC Account No. 32091518042.
6. Candidates are required to re-visit the career link.
7. Please select the post applied and fill in the requisite details in the online application format.
8. All the fields in the online application format should be filled up carefully.
9. After submission of online application, the system will generate a unique Registration No. and generate a Registration Slip.
10. Take 2 print copies of Registration slip and one must be sent to above mentioned address on or before 01-05-2013.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 03-04-2013.
Closing Date for Online Applications: 22-04-2013.
Last Date for Receipt of Filled in Application: 01-05-2013.
Tentative Date for Interview: 20-05-2013 to 24-05-2013.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below….