Last Updated: 22nd August, 2013
EIL Recruitment 2013
Apply online for 46 Management Trainee Posts
Engineers India Limited (EIL) has issued notification for recruitment of the 46 Management Trainee vacancies in various disciplines. Eligible candidates can apply online from 21-08-2013 to 10-09-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below….
EIL Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 46
Name of the Posts:
I. Management Trainee (Engineering)
Name of the Discipline:
1. Mechanical: 14 Posts
2. Civil: 07 Posts
3. Electrical: 05 Posts
4. Chemical: 12 Posts
II. Management Trainee (HR): 08 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 25 years as on 01-07-2013. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess full time Engineering Degree course – B.E/ B.Tech./ B.Sc (Engg) in minimum qualifying period for Post No.I and full time MBA/MSW/ Equivalent PG course in minimum qualifying period.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written examination and interview.
Registration Fee: Candidates have to pay the nonrefundable registration fee of Rs.300/- + Rs.30/- towards bank charges i.e total 330/- in the form of Bank Challan (Pay-in-slip) at State Bank of India in a specially opened account (No. 32298420483) (Branch Code: 09996). Candidates can download the Pay in Slip from the website of EIL. The SC / ST / PWD category candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.engineersindia.com from 21-08-2013 to 10-09-2013. After applying online, candidates are required to keep the printout of the application which will be required at the time of Personal Interview, if short listed for.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Login to www.engineersindia.com
2. Before applying online candidates must scan their passport size photograph, signature and caste certificate.
3. Click on “View Current Openings” section on “Careers”–>“Recruitment of Management Trainees” section. Select Post to Apply.
4. Click on “Basic Registration Details” and fill with necessary information and submit. After successful submission of online form, a Registration no. will be generated.
5. Click on “Download Pay in Slip” and pay the fee as mentioned above.
6. Again visit the website and go to “Final Registration” Link.
7. Fill the link with all details and upload the scanned photograph and signature, caste certificate.
8. After filling all details submit the application.
9. After submission of online application take the print out of application and keep it for future use.
Commencement of Online Registration: 21-08-2013
Last date of Online Registration: 10-09-2013 up to 24:00 hours
All India Written Test (tentative): 1st week of October, 2013
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link…