Last Updated: 12th July, 2013
FACT Recruitment 2013
50 Management Trainee Posts
Fertilizers and Chemical s Travancore Limited (FACT) has issued notification for the recruitment of the 50 Management Trainees (Technical & Non Technical), Officer (Legal Services) and Asst Manager (Finance) vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 10-08-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below….
FACT Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 50
Name of the Posts:
A. Management Trainee:
1. Chemical: 08 Posts
2. Mechanical: 07 posts
3. Electrical: 03 Posts
4. Instrumentation: 03 Posts
5. Electronics&Communication: 03 Posts
6. Civil: 01 Post
7. Computer Science: 02 Posts
8. Administration: 05 Posts
9. Marketing: 12 Posts
10. Officer (Legal Services): 01 Post
11. Asst Manager (Finance): 05 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 26 years for Post No.1 to 8 and should not exceed 28 years for Post No. 9 & 10. Age limit will be reckoned as on 01-07-2013. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology/ Petroleum Refining & Petrochemical Engg./ Mechanical/ Production/ Manufacturing Engg./ Manufacturing Science/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical & Instrumentation/ Civil/ Computer Science/ Computer Science and Engineering for Post No.1 to 7, MBA/ MSW /PG Degree/ P G Diploma (2 years) in Management for Post No.8, BSc Agriculture from a recognized University/ Institute for Post No.9, should have passed LLB for Post No.10 and should possess CA/ICWA for Post No.11.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.800/- for unreserved and OBC candidates (plus bank charges) at any branch of State Bank of India till 01:00 PM on 10-08-2013. No fee for SC/ST/ PWD candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written test, group discussion and interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from the website www.fact.co.in on or before 10-08-2013.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to website website www.fact.co.in for online registration.
2. Download the challan form, pay the fee as mentioned above and get the Journal number, Branch code and date of remittance by the SBI official.
3. After payment, re-enter into the website by using registration number and fill the online application.
4. Fill the online application with all the details and upload the scanned passport size photograph, signature and relevant documents and submit the application.
6. After successful completion of application take the print out of the application and retain it for further use.
Last date for submitting application online: 10-08-2013
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 10-08-2013 till 01:00 PM
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link…