Last Updated: 31st August, 2014
Gate 2015 Registration : All you Want to Know PART 2
All candidates have to apply only ONLINE. Details of the application fee are shown below. The application fee is non-refundable.
|Male Candidates (General/OBC)||1500/-|
|Women Candidates of any category||750/-|
|Other Candidates (General/OBC)||1500/-|
|SC / ST / PwD* Category Candidates||750/-|
* PwD: Person with a Physical Disability
Note that depending on the mode of payment (debit/ATM Card, credit card, net-banking/e-challan) additional charges will be applicable as shown in a table below. All charges given below are in Indian Rupees.
Fee in *
|Male (General/OBC)||Online Net Banking||1500|
|Women (All Categories)||Online Net Banking||750|
|Other (General/OBC-NCL)||Online Net Banking||1500|
|SC/ST/PwD||Online Net Banking||750|
* – Bank charges will be applicable as per norm.
Online Netbanking Payment Details
- From the GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS), you will be redirected to the website of the bank of your choice.
- You will have to login with your bank’s Netbanking (or Internet Banking) user ID and password.
- The fee amount and bank charges will be shown to you, and you have to confirm that the payment is for GATE 2015.
- Once you confirm and the payment is successful, you will be redirected back to the GATE Online Application Website.
- If you have some difficulty (due to internet connection or power failure), and you are not sure whether your payment has been processed or not, then please login back to GOAPS and check the status of the payment. You can also check the status from your bank.
- In case the fee amount has been debited from your bank account/debit card/credit card, however, GOAPS does not acknowledge any fee payment, then the money will be credited back to your account/debit card/credit card within three working days.
- In such a case, you may initiate a fresh payment using GOAPS, even without waiting for the money to be credited back to your account/debit card/credit card, so that your application is on time.