Last Updated: 29th January, 2015
GATE 2015: Few tips that can help you in your exam
Gate 2015: ONE Day to Go..
Remember few tips that can help you in your exam.
1) Don’t Panic – Don’t panic about the competition and the exam keep calm this will help you focus on your preparation.
2) Accuracy is the key – The penalty for a wrong answer (for the multiple choice questions) is a severe 33% and hence answers the questions carefully to maximize your marks.
3) Don’t take the “eliminating the wrong answer options” approach too often as many questions in GATE’15 are of Numerical type (wherein you will have to enter a value instead of choosing from 4 options).
4) Carry your stationary, scientific calculator & admit card along with one valid photo identification proof.
5) Relax before the exam – One day before GATE, stop thinking about it. Watch a movie or anything that relaxes you. Appear for the exam with a fresh mind.
6) Remember that GATE is not the end of the world – Put your best foot forward and do not worry excessively about the results.
Wishing you Luck
share with your friends..