Last Updated: 10th April, 2013
HOCL Recruitment 2013
Apply Online for 35 Management Trainee Posts
Last Date For apply is 10/04/2013 Hurry!!
Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited has issued notification against recruitment of 35 Management Trainee Posts in various disciplines. Eligible candidates may apply online from 20-03-2013 to 10-04-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
HOCL Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 35
Names of Posts: Management Trainees
1. Chemical: 06 Posts
2. Electrical: 06 Posts
3. Instrumentation: 04 Posts
4. Mechanical: 03 Posts
5. Finance: 04 Posts
6. Materials: 03 Posts
7. Marketing: 03 Posts
8. Computer: 01 Post
9. Fire & Safety: 01 Post
10. Quality Control: 01 Post
11. Official Language: 01 Post
12. Industrial Health & Hygiene: 01 Post
13. Secretarial: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidate age should be not less than 21 years & not more than 25 years as on 01.03.2013. Age relaxations will be extended as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess Engineering in relevant discipline, MBA/M.Sc/M.A in relevant field .For post wise details refer to the notification.
Application Fee Details: Applicants need to pay Rs. 500/- (Application fee Rs.400/- + Processing Fee Rs.100/-) and Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. The payment can be made by using Master/VISA debit/ credit cards or Internet Banking.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Online Test, Group Discussion and Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online through the website www.hoc-rec.com from 20-03-2013 to 10-04-2013. Application should be submitted in on-line mode only.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates can log on to www.hoc-rec.com.
2. Before applying online, candidates should have a valid personal email ID.
3. Click on Online Application form link.
4. Fill all the details in the application form.
5. Candidates need to pay the fee through the payment gateway integrated with the application, follow the instructions given on the screen.
6. The payment can be made by using Master/VISA debit/ credit cards or Internet Banking.
7. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated.
8. Candidates can take a printout of the e-receipt for their record.
Starting Date of Online Application: 20-03-2013
Last Date of Online Application: 10-04-2013
Last Date for Edit of Online Application: 10-04-2013
Payment of Fee: 20-03-2013 to 10-04-2013
Last Date for Re-print: 25-04-2013
Date of Online Test: 26-05-2013
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and application format, click on the link given below…