Last Updated: 1st August, 2013
HPPCL Recruitment 2013
Apply Online for 65 Apprentice Trainee Posts
Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (HPPCL) invites online applications for the recruitment of 65 Apprentice Trainee Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 31-08-2013. More details regarding educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are mentioned below…
HPPCL Vacancy details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 65
Name of the Posts:
1. Apprentice Engineer (Civil): 11 Posts
2. Apprentice Engineer (Electrical): 12 Posts
3. Apprentice Engineer (Mechanical): 07 Posts
4. Apprentice Engineer (IT): 03 Posts
5. Apprentice Executive (Personnel): 06 Posts
6. Apprentice Executive (Finance): 05 Posts
7. Apprentice JE (Civil): 05 Posts
8. Apprentice JE (Electrical): 05 Posts
9. Apprentice (Geologist): 05 Posts
10. Apprentice (R&R): 05 Posts
11. Apprentice (Company Secretary): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit is 18 to 30 years for Graduates/ PG Professionals and 18 to 24 years for Diploma holders as on 31-08-2013. Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Computer Science), MCA, MBA (HR/ Personnel/ Finance), ICWA/ CA/ MFSC, MA/ M.Sc (Geology), MA (Sociology/ Masters in Social Work). Refer notification for post wise educational qualification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test or interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online through the website “www.hppcl.gov.in” by filling all the mandatory details on or before 31-08-2013. Print out of submitted online application form must be retained by the candidate for future use. Original documents must be produced at the time of interview.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to www.hppcl.gov.in
2. Select appropriate advertisement link.
3. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned copy of photograph and signature.
4. Submit error free online application form.
5. Take print out of system generated online application form for future use.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 31-08-2013
For more details regarding age, qualifications, pay scale, selections and other information click on the below link…