Last Updated: 21st November, 2015
IFFCO Recruitment of Graduate Engineer Apprenticeship 2015
INDIAN FARMERS FERTILISER COOPERATIVE LIMITED (IFFCO Sadan, C-1, District Centre, Saket Place, New Delhi-110017) invited application for Graduate Engineer Apprenticeship post.
Full Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from recognized University / Institute in the disciplines of Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Electronics & Instrumentation and Computer Science/Information Technology.
1. All the above qualifications should be from the University / Institute recognized by UGC / AICTE.
2. General /OBC candidates having minimum aggregate of 60% and SC/ST candidates having 55% of marks are eligible to apply.
3. Candidates who have passed their degree prior to 2012 need not apply.
4. The candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship training or job experience for a period of one year or more after attaining the above qualification shall be rejected.
Upper age limit :- 30 Years as on 1st October, 2015.
Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates not belonging to creamy layer.
Training Period :- The duration of training will be one year.
1. During Apprenticeship training ,candidates will be paid stipend of Rs.15000 /- per month apart from other benefits as applicable to Apprentices of your category.
2. After completion of one year training, the apprentices will be released by IFFCO.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear for Preliminary Online test in open environment i.e they will use their own resource. Those who qualify in Preliminary Online test will be required to appear for the Final Online Test in controlled environment i.e at the pre determined test centers. Only those candidates who qualify the Final Online test will be called for personal interview.
Last Date to apply – 07/12/2015