Last Updated: 21st March, 2013
IIT Delhi M.Tech 2013-14 Admission
Guidelines for Filling-Up the Post Graduate Application Form 2013-2014
- Go to the link given below the login area.
- Fill your email-id as the username. Enter a password (at least 6 characters).
- You can change your password or retrieve a lost password by following the links provided.
FILLING A FORM
- Before starting to fill up the form, read the PG information brochure downloadable from the site.
- Fill the form fields like your name, father’s name and mother’s name without any special characters (except “.”).
- The site does not offer automatic saving of the document. The data on a page gets saved once you click on the “Next” button provided in the page.
- After the successful submission of the form an application number will be allotted to the form. The ‘Print Challan’ button should be used to generate a Challan form. Keep a copy of Challan form with you. Print the Challan form, sign it and take it to any SBI branch and submit the mentioned amount and take the receipt.
- Once IIT receives the amount from SBI, the status of the form will be changed to “Received”.
- A print button is provided to save a pdf copy of the form.
- In case you forget to download the pdf copy of the form, you can login again with you login credentials and take a printout of the same form.
- The dates in the forms are in a DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Raise a separate application for each program.
- Enter the correct First Name, Middle Name and Last Name while registering the Login IDs and Passwords. The same data would be used by the system while filling your personal details.
- Please select the gender, caste and date of birth in the personal information page as they all are compulsory fields.
Enter the First Name as it is a compulsory field.
- Enter a valid e-mail address. It is a compulsory field.
- Enter a valid correspondence and permanent address; do enter the Address 1, Address 2, city country, state and phone details as they are compulsory fields.
- In all the pages where you want to add an extra record (like in case you want to add two records for employment details indicating multiple employers, you need to click on the “Add” button shown on the page).
- In case you are a final year student applying for a post graduate program in IITD and your results for the final year are awaited then you can select the result status as “Awaited” in the Education Information page.
- The career (UG, PG etc.), year of passing, semester, from date and to date details are all compulsory fields on the Education Information page. Enter valid data for all the aforesaid fields.
Student are advise to read Information brochure( contain previous year cutoff at Page 31 ) thoroughly.
Information Brochure 2013-14 : Download Pdf
Advertisement PG Admission 2013-14 : Download Pdf