Last Updated: 26th August, 2017
IIT Indore M.Tech Admission 2018
IIT Indore invites applications from highly motivated and research oriented students for admission to its MTech Programs with a provision for converting it to MTech + PhD Dual Degree Program during 2nd year of the program. All the detail regarding IIT Indore M.Tech Admission 2018 are as follow:
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Indore M.Tech Admission 2018
|Specialization (Seats for TA category only: GEN+OBCNC+SC+ST)||Qualifying Degree and Exam|
|Communication & Signal Processing |
|1. Minimum First Class* BE/B.Tech. degree in Electrical/ Electronics and Communication/ Electronics and Instrumentation/ Telecommunication/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology. |
2. Valid GATE qualification in Electronics and Communication (EC)
|VLSI Design and Nanoelectronics |
|1. Minimum First Class* B.E./B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering or Electronics Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Instrumentation and Control Engineering or Computer Science and Engineering. |
2. Valid GATE or CSIR-JRF or equivalent fellowship in EC/EE/IC/CS.
|Production & Industrial Engineering |
|1. Minimum First Class* BE/B.Tech. degree in Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial/ Manufacturing, Materials and Metallurgy/ Mechatronics/ Automobile Engineering. |
2. Valid GATE qualification either in Mechanical Engineering (ME)/
Production and Industrial (PI) Engineering
|Material Science |
|1. Minimum First Class* BE/B.Tech. degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Metallurgy/ Material Science/ Automobile Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Physics/ Material Science/ Applied Electronics/ equivalent. |
2. Valid GATE qualification in relevant field as described above of engineering/ science
Application Procedure for IIT Indore M.Tech Admission 2018
- Payment of Application fee: (Non-refundable) application fee of Rs. 800/- (Eight Hundred Only) must be paid online ONLY by transferring to the Bank Account:
Bank Name: State Bank of India, Khandwa Road Branch, Indore.
Account Name: Registrar Indian Institute of Technology Indore.
Bank Account Number: 32426107444.
Bank Account Type: Current.
IFSC Code: SBIN0011779.
- The subject/narration of online payment must mention “MTech. Application Fee”.
The candidate must pay the application fee and then apply ONLINE through our website (http://academic.iiti.ac.in).
- While applying online, the transaction ID of online application fee payment must be mentioned.
Separate application form must be filled along with payment of application fee for applying to each MTech Program.
- After submitting the application online, the filled application form must be downloaded. Its signed hard-copy along with recent photograph, self-attested relevant certificates/document, transaction slip of online payment of the application fee, and photocopy of the valid GATE score card must reach to the address of correspondence on or before May 5, 2018 (Friday).
- The envelope of the application must CLEARLY mention “APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION IN (name of the programme and discipline) for AY 2018-18” and must be posted to the following address:
Address for Correspondence:
For MTech Program in CSP, MSE & VLSI Design and Nanoelectronics: Ms. Shagufta Rahim
For MTech Program in PIE: Mr. Sachin Laxman Bhirodkar
Indian Institute of Technology Indore,
Pin Code 453 552, (MP) India
Important Dates for IIT Indore M.Tech Admission 2018
|Last date for on-line application||April 28, 2018 (Friday)|
|Last date for receiving the hardcopy of the on-line application along with all the documents||May 5, 2018 (Friday)|
|Date of uploading the list of the candidates short-listed for counselling on IIT Indore website||May 29, 2018 (Monday)|
|Counselling schedule (for details see the table below)|| June 06-09, 2018
|Commencement of the program||July 24, 2018 (Monday)|
Useful links for IIT Indore M.Tech Admission 2018
Click here for IIT Indore Admission 2018 Notification ( Not available yet)