Last Updated: 7th April, 2013
Indian Engineering Services 2013 Notification
Apply Online for 763 Vacancies
UPSC Engineering Services Examination Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 763
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must have attained 21 years and must not have attained 30 years of age. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-01-2013. Age relaxations would be extended as per Govt. rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess a Degree in Engineering from a reputed University and have passed sections A & B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India) or obtained a Degree/Diploma in Engineering from foreign University or passed Graduate Membership Exam of the Institute of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineers (India) or passed Associate Membership Exam Art II & III of the Aeronautical Society or passed Graduate Membership Exam of the Institute if Electronics & Radio Engineers, London held after 1959.
Application Fee Details: Candidates required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore (or) by using Visa/Master Credit/ Debit card. SC/ ST/ Female/ PH candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test followed by certificates’ verification and Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online through the website ww.ssconline.nic.in. The Online Applications (Part I and II) can be filled from 06-04-2013 to 06-05-2013 till 11.59 p.m.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.upsconline.nic.in
2. Select on ‘Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC’ link.
3. Select the Part-I Registration link which consists of personal details.
4. After filling up all marked details of Part-I, click on ‘Continue’ button.
5. This will provide you with Registration ID, retain it.
6. Enter the payment details in the appropriate place.
7. To fill up Part-II of Application, Registration Number and Date of Birth must be entered.
8. Fill all marked details carefully
9. Upload photo & Signature in the appropriate place .
10. After filling all the details click on the submit button.
Opening Date for Online Registration: 06-04-2013
Last date for Online Registration: 06-05-2013
Date of Examination: 28-06-2013
For more details like categories, eligibility, scheme of examination, other instructions and conditions, click on the link given below…
Click Here For Study Material: