Last Updated: 27th August, 2013
IOCL Recruitment 2013
Apply online for 250 Asst Officers/ Asst Engineer Vacancies
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has issued notification for the recruitment of Assistant Officers/ Assistant Engineers Vacancies. Eligible Graduate Engineers may apply through online mode on or before 21-09-2013. More details regarding age limit, educational qualification and other details are mentioned below…
IOCL Vacancy Details:
Total no. of Vacancies: 250
Name of the Post: Assistant Officers/ Assistant Engineers
Age Limit: Candidates age limit is maximum 26 years as on 30-06-2013. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology (BE/ B.Tech or equivalent) in relevant branch.
Selection Process: Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineers (GATE) 2013 score, Group Discussion / Group Task, Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates must have a valid GATE-2013 Registration Number and valid score from GATE-2013 examinations. Applications from eligible candidates shall be received online. Relevant link for registering online applications is available on Indian Oils’s website www.iocl.com upto 21-09-2013.
Instructions for Online Applications:
1. Before applying online candidates read the instructions carefully and fill-in the ONLINE application form giving accurate information including the GATE-2013 registration number.
2. Log on to the website www.iocl.com. Candidates should click on ONLINE application link.
3. Candidates must enter the same name in the same configuration as it is appearing in GATE- 2013 admit card/ score card. The candidates must fill-in the other information boxes correctly and ‘tick’ the appropriate box, wherever applicable.
4. Upon completion, the candidate should submit the online application by clicking the Submit button at the bottom of the page. If the same is accepted, the system will generate a unique application ID along with the completed application form.
5. Candidate should take a print out of completed application, affix a recent passport size photograph, put signature at the space provided and keep with him/ her safely for future reference.
6. If the candidate is called for GD/ GT and interview, his/ her identity would be verified with GATE-2013 admit card and GATE-2013 official score card.
Last Date for Receiving the Online Application : 21-09-2013.
For more details regarding qualification, pay scale, job profile, selections and other information click on the below link…