Last Updated: 12th February, 2014
MPSC Recruitment 2014
Apply Online for Maharashtra Engg Service Exam
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) conducts Maharashtra Engineering (Mechanical) Service Exam 2014 for the recruitment of 176 Assistant Engineer Vacancies. Eligible Citizen of India Candidates can apply online from 07-02-2014 to 27-02-2014 up to 11:59 PM. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications and how to apply are mentioned below…
MPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 176
Name of the Post: Maharashtra Engineering (Mechanical) Service Exam 2014
I. Department of Water Resources:
1. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 147 posts
II. Water Supply and Sanitation Department:
2. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 29 posts
Age Limit: Candidate age should be between 19 to 33 years as on 01-06-2014. Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should Possess Degree (Mechanical Engineering) with knowledge of Marathi language.
Application Fee: Candidate has to pay Rs.315/- for General, Rs.165/- for Reserved Category & Rs.15/- for Ex-Serviceman through SBI Challan/ Net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card/ CSC (Common Service Centre).
How to Apply: Interested Candidates apply through Online website www.mahaonline.gov.in or www.mpsc.gov.in from 07-02-2014 to 27-02-2014 up to 11:59 PM.
Instructions for Online Applying:
1. Log on to www.mahaonline.gov.in or www.mpsc.gov.in
2. Click on MPSC Online application.
3. Select a post you want to apply.
4. Choose Exam Centre and fill all the details in application form. Get Examination ID
5. Make payment through SBI Challan/ Net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card/ CSC and revisit the MPSC Online website and this time select the Login link.
6. Enter the User Name and password previously provided and in the following page upload the scanned photograph and signature at places provided.
7. Fill all details including fee payment details, check once for errors and submit the online application.
8. Then candidates will get message as Transaction ID Updated Successfully.
9. Now Take print out of application form and retain it for further use.
Starting Date for Applying Online: 07-02-2014.
Last Date for Applying Online: 27-02-2014 up to 11:59 PM.
Last Date to Payment of Fee in SBI: 28-02-2014.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, online application and other details are available in the following link.