Last Updated: 21st December, 2014
MDL GATE 2015 Recruitment Important date and Payment Procedure
Payment of Processing Fee for Executive Trainee (Technical)
This notification is second notification after click here which is updated by MDL at 17.12.2014 regarding further process such as payment and bank challan .
The MDL Online Recruitment System for recruitment of Executive Trainee(Technical) post opens on 18thDecember 2014 and closes on 02nd February 2015. Processing fee of 200/- shall be applicable for candidates belonging to General/OBC Categories. Applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD (Persons With Disability) are exempted from such payment of processing fee.
- Before starting the filling up of Online Application, Candidates should necessarily deposit the Processing Fee at any nearest Branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
- Procedure for payment of Processing Fee:The above mentioned payment details need to be entered in Section 3 of the Online Application Form.
- Candidates are required to download the Challan Form available at the end of this notification. (Please note that Challan format, other than the one attached to this notification shall not be accepted)
- Provide the requisite information such as Name, Date of Birth, Signature etc. in all three portions of the Challan.
- Deposit cash of 240/- (including Bank Charges of 40/-) at the nearest SBI Branch by submitting the duly filled Challan. Bank would be accepting processing fees upto the last date of remmittance mentioned at the end ofthe Challan i.e. 02.02.2015 upto the normal banking operational hours.
- Bank official will retain a copy meant for them and return two portions i.e.MDL’s COPY and CANDIDATE’s COPY of the Challan to the candidate after filling of necessary information and with a seal acknowledging receipt of the Processing Fees and Bank charges.
- Candidates are required to ensure that Bank oficials have filled up all necessary bank and payment details (Branch Name, Branch Code, JournalNo. & Date of Remittance) along with Bank Seal acknowledging receipt offees on MDL’s COPY and CANDIDATE’s COPY portions of the Challan.
- The above mentioned payment details need to be entered in Section 3 of the Online Application Form.
- Candidates need to take a print of the Application Form after obtaining Registration Number.
- Application Form print along with the ‘MDL’s COPY’ portion of the Challan which was returned by SBI having bank seal acknowledging the receipt of processing fees, should be sent to the following address.
AGM (HR-CR) Executives Recruitment Section,02ndFloor, Mazdock House Mazagon Dock Limited, Dockyard Road,Mumbai – 400010
- Application form along with the ‘MDL’s COPY’ portion of the Challan shouldbe forwarded in an envelope superscribed “Application for Executive Trainee(Technical) post” through post or courier so as to reach AGM (HR-CR) on orbefore Tuesday, 17thFebruary 2015 (1700hrs).
- Candidates please note that only depositing Processing Fees at SBI is not sufficient, but the original ‘MDL’s COPY’ portion of the Challan with properBank Seal is received at MDL along with the copy of the Application Form for considering their candidature.
- Candidates should retain ‘CANDIDATE’s COPY’ portion of the Challan forfuture reference.
- Candidates are advised to note that last date of submission of the processing fees at SBI Branch is 02ndFebruary 2015. Challan with date of remittance after 02ndFebruary 2015 would not be accepted.
- The Processing Fee is Non-Refundable and candidates are therefore advised to ensure their eligibility for the post before applying.