Last Updated: 6th August, 2014
NLC Notification for 157 Junior Engineer Trainee 2014
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC), a premier ‘NAVRATNA’ Public Sector Enterprise with a present Annual Turnover of Rs.5967 crores (approx.) is spreading its wings in the frontiers of Mining and Power generation. The corporate plan of the company is that it has many ambitious expansion schemes for massive capacity augmentation in the years to come. To add to its strength and fuel its growth, the company is looking for energetic & result oriented talents in the discipline of Mining:
|S.No.||Post||No.of Posts||Educational Qualification||Experience||Upper age limit as on 01-08-2014|
|1||Junior EngineerTrainee (Mining)
S-1 Grade, (Rs.13000-3%- 34000
Approx. CTC/Annum Rs.4.5 Lacs)
(UR- 85,OBC -42, SC-29 , ST-1)
|(a) Diploma of minimum three years duration in Mining (or) Mining & Mine Surveying from a recognised institution (with 60% marks for UR/OBC and 50% of marks for SC/ST candidates)||Nil||30 Yrs|
In addition to the CTC mentioned above, Area based allowance @ 6% of Basic Pay, free Medical treatment for self and dependents; House Building Advance; Group Insurance; etc. as per rules. Eligible residential accommodation (unfurnished) will be provided depending on the place of posting at nominal rent.
The selected candidates will be appointed as Junior Engineer Trainee (Mining) in S-1 Grade, and shall be sent for underground mining training in batches to other companies so as to enable them to obtain Overman Certificate under CMR Act, 1957. These candidates sent for underground Training shall execute a bond to serve the Company, as per rules of the Corporation.
PLACE OF POSTING:
Incumbent joining the above post are required to work in any Unit / Area / Place situated in India / abroad under the control of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited or in any Joint Venture / Associate / subsidiary company of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited.
METHOD OF SELECTION:
Selection will be based on Written Examination and Personal Interview. The exact date & Venue of the selection will be communicated to the candidates through registered e-mail / post
HOW TO APPLY?
- Eligible applicants would be required to Register and Apply ONLINE only through NLC’s website www.nlcindia.com. No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
- Before registering / submitting their applications on the website the candidates should possess Valid E-mail ID, which should remain valid for at least one year.
- The candidates can access the online application form at www.nlcindia.com. The Online Registration site would be open from 1000 hours on 13/08/2014 to 17 00 hours on 02/09/2014.
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs. 300/- as Application Fee ONLINE using State Bank Collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com. Detailed process regarding payment of Application Fee is available in our website.
- After submitting the application through ONLINE, a Registration-Cum-Application Form will be generated. Candidates are required to take two print out of the same and retain one copy with them and send the other copy of the Registration-Cum-Application Form along with the following enclosures by Post, in a cover superscribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR ENGINEER TRAINEE (MINING) GRADE S-1.”
THE DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER (HR), RECRUITMENT CELL
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT, CORPORATE OFFICE, NEYVELI LIGNITE CORPORATION LIMITED, BLOCK-1
NEYVELI – 607801, TAMILNADU
so as to reach on or before 10/09/2014
ONLINE Registration Starting Time& Date : 1000 hours on 13-08-2014
ONLINE Registration closing Time& Date : 1700 hours on 02-09-2014
Last Date for Receipt of Registration-Cum-Application Form : 1700 hours on 10-09-2014