Last Updated: 4th June, 2014
NSIT Admission To M.Tech. Programmes 2014-15
(Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology Delhi)
FOR FULL TIME M.TECH. PROGRAMME WITH SCHOLARSHIP: (FOUR SEMESTER PROGRAMME OF TWO YEAR DURATION)
1) A candidates must have passed B.E./B.Tech. degree in Electronics & Communication/Computer/ Electronics/ Electrical Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering from the University of Delhi or equivalent from recognized University/ Institutions.
A candidate must have passed in the A.M.I.E.(India) Exam. with appropriate specialization/Grad. I.E.T.E.(India) AMIE(London) or any other examination in the concerned branch recognized as equivalent to B.E. degree by the University of Delhi.
2) A candidate for admission to full time course must have qualified GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering).
BRANCH WISE SEAT ALLOCATION
|GEN||SC||ST||SPONSERD FULL TIME (SFT)||(PT)|
|SIGNAL PROCESSING (SP)||10||2||1||5||5||23|
|PROCESS CONTROL (PC)||10||2||1||5||5||23|
IS – M.Tech.(Information System) under the Division of Computer Engineering
SP – M.Tech.(Signal Processing)under the Division of Electronics and Communication Engineering
PC – M.Tech.(Process Control) under the Division of Instrumentation & Control Engineering
i. All candidates for admission to M.Tech. Programme must submit their applications online at the website www.nsit.nic.in.
ii. The final selection of the candidates shall be made by the Selection Committee on the basis of their performance at the qualifying examination, written test and interview as indicated below:
For Full Time M.Tech. Programme:
1. Weightage for GATE score 80%
2. Interview/ Viva- Voce 20%
For Full Time Sponsored/ Part Time M.Tech Programme:
1. Qualifying Examination (Aggregate) 50%
2. Test conducted by Institute 30%
3. Interview/Viva-Voce 20%
1. Appearing in interview/ Viva- Voce is compulsory for full time candidates.
2. Appearing in written test and interview/ Viva- Voce is compulsory for full time sponsored/ part time candidates.
3. Candidates under General and Physically Challenged(PH) Category securing less than 50% marks in the above procedure will not be admitted. For SC/ST candidates there will not be any minimum cut-off; Instead a separate merit list of SC/ST students will be prepared on the basis of 80:20 weightage i.e. 80% weightage for Gate Score and 20% weightage for Interview. All admissions will be made in order of merit.
4. After approval of the recommendations of the selection committee, the selected candidates will be offered admission to the programme. They will be required to join the concerned Division.
5. There will not be any direct admission to any level above first semester.
1. GATE qualified candidates selected for full-time M.Tech course will be entitled for AICTE scholarship as per rules/ norms decided by AICTE at the time of release of scholarship.
2. Sponsored/ Part-Time candidate will not be eligible to receive scholarship even if they are admitted on the basis of GATE score.
|1.||Opening of Website for filling the Application Form online and fee deposit.||26.05.2014 (12.30 p.m.) to06.06.2014 (Midnight)|
|2.||Display of List of shortlisted candidates for written test/interview on Institute Website and NIC Website||12.06.2014|
|3.||Interview of Physical Challenged(PH) candidates Venue: Seminar Room, ECE division||16.06.2014(11.00 a.m. onwards)|
|4.||Written Test of Full-Time Sponsored and Part-Time candidates in all three branches SP/IS/PC discipline under the division of ECE/COE/ICE.||16.06.2014(04.00 p.m.)|
|5.||Interview of all the candidates Full-Time, General Category of Signal Processing discipline under the division of ECEVenue:- Seminar Room, ECE division||17.06.2014(09.00 a.m. onwards)|
|6.||Interview of all the candidates SC, ST, Sponsored and Part-Time category of Signal Processing discipline under the division of ECE Venue:- Seminar Room, ECE division||18.06.2014(09.00 a.m. onwards)|
|7.||Interview of all the candidates Full-Time, General Category of Information System discipline under the division of COEVenue:- Seminar Room, COE division||19.06.2014(09.00 a.m. Onwards)|
|8.||Interview of all the candidates SC, ST, Sponsored and Part-Time category of Information System discipline under the division of COEVenue:- Seminar Room, COE division||20.06.2014(09.00 a.m. onwards)|
|9.||Interview of all the candidates Full-Time, General category of Process Control discipline under the division of ICE.Venue:- Seminar Room, ICE division||23.06.2014(09.00 a.m. onwards)|
|10.||Interview of all the candidates SC, ST, Sponsored and Part-Time category of Process Control discipline Under the division of ICE. Venue:- Seminar Room, ICE division||24.06.2014(09.00 a.m. onwards)|
|11.||Display of 1st List of selected candidates on Institute Website, NICWebsite and Notice Board||08.07.2014|
|12.||Date of Fees deposit (for 1st List)||09.07.2014 to 11.07.2014|
|13.||Display of 2nd list of selected candidates on Institute website, NICWebsite and Notice Board||14.07.2014|
|14.||Date of Fees deposit (for 2nd List)||14.07.2014 to 16.07.2014|
|15.||Display of 3rd list of selected candidates on Institute website, NICWebsite and Notice Board||17.07.2014|
|16.||Date of Fees deposit (for 3rd List)||17.07.2014 to 21.07.2014|
To Download Notification Click here
Apply Online Click here