Last Updated: 20th September, 2013
Numaligarh Refinery Recruitment 2013
Apply Online for GET, Officer Posts
Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) has advertised notification for the recruitment of GET, Officer Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from 10.00 hrs on 18-09-2013 to 24.00 hrs on 04-10-2013 and send applications on or before 21-10-2013. More details regarding educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are mentioned below…
Numaligarh Refinery Limited vacancy details:
Total no of vacancies: 17
Name of the post:
1. Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) (Chemical): 11 Posts
2. Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) (Civil): 02 Posts
3. Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) (Mechanical): 02 Posts
4. Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) (Metallurgy): 01 Post
5. Officer (CSR): 01 Post
Age limit: Candidates Upper age limit is 30 years as on 01-10-2013. Age relaxation is available.
Educational Qualification: First class Degree in the discipline of Chemical Engineering for S.No.1, Civil Engineering for S.No.2, Mechanical Engineering for S.No.3, Metallurgical Engineering for S.No.4, Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent (2 years full time) in Social Work/ Social Welfare / Rural Development/ Rural Management, from AICTE/ UGC recognized institute/ university/ deemed university for S.No.4 Post.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Written Test and/ or Personal interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates apply online from 10.00 hrs on 18-09-2013 to 24.00 hrs on 04-10-2013 and send applications duly signed and affixing latest passport size colour photograph and Photostat copies of testimonials/ documents mentioned in the notification by Ordinary Post in a sealed envelope super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “_____________________” to Sr. Manager (HR), Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) 122A, GS Road, Christianbasti, Dispur, Guwahati – 781005 on or before 21-10-2013.
Important Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Visit the Website www.nrl.co.in.
2. Click on ‘Careers’ for Advt.
3. Click on ‘Application Form’ to fill the details.
4. Press Submit Button to Submit Application Form
5. Click View / Print Application Form option in the Menu Bar.
6. Take a print out through the Print option available in your browser. Sign at the place provided for Applicant’s signature.
Start Date for Filling Online Application: 10.00 hrs on 18-09-2013
Last Date for Filling Online Application: 24.00 hrs on 04-10-2013
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 21-10-2013.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, pay scale, selections and other information click on the below link…