Last Updated: 28th November, 2013
PGCIL Recruitment 2013
Apply Online for Field Engineer & Supervisor Posts
Apply Online for Field Engineer & Supervisor PostsNorthern Region Transmission System-I of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has posted employment notification for the recruitment of 28 Field Engineer & Supervisor posts in Electrical & Civil Departments. Eligible candidates can apply through online from 27-11-2013 to 06-12-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below….
PGCIL Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 28
Name of the Post:
1. Field Engineer – Electrical: 15 Posts
2. Field Supervisor – Electrical: 08 Posts
3. Field Supervisor – Civil: 05 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 29 years for General, 34 years for SC and 32 years for OBC (NCL). Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess BE / B. Tech. / B.Sc. Engg. / BE (Power Engg.) / AMIE in Electrical Discipline from recognized university for post 1, Diploma in Electrical & Civil Engineering from recognized Board / Institute for post 2 and 3 and with relevant field experience.
Field Experience: one year post qualification experience in respective field ( For detail see notification)
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Screening test and interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply through online from the web site http://www.powergridindia.com/ from 27-11-2013 to 06-12-2013.
Instructions for Online Applications:
1. Visit the website www.powergridiindia.com
2. Click on the Career link > Job opportunities > ‘Apply Online’
3. Enter the details of Qualifications, Experience, etc.
4. Details of more than one posts held within the same organization are mentioned separately along with the pay scales and area of experience.
5. After entering all the details click on ‘Submit’.
6. After submission of application the system will generate a ‘Resume’ with registration number.
7. Download the Resume, affix the photograph and signed on it and send trough ordinary post along with necessary enclosures.
Opening Date of Online Receipt of Applications: 27-11-2013
Closing Date of Online Receipt of Applications: 06-12-2013.
Tentative Date of Next Announcement on www.powergridindia.com: 16-12-2013.
Cut-Off Date for the purpose of Upper Age Limit & Post Qualification Experience: 06-12-2013.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link….