Last Updated: 18th May, 2015
POWERGRID – Recruitment of M.Tech and PhD holders
POWERGRID invites young talented Professionals with M.Tech / and PhD with bright academic background to join as Engineers and work on pioneering technologies
||Qualification & Discipline
||No. of Vacancies
||M.Tech/PhD in Computer Science or equivalent
||M.Tech in Meteorology/Atmospheric Science or equivalent
||M.Tech/Ph.D in Statistics/ Engg-Statistics or equivalent
||1 UR, 1 SC
||M.Tech/Ph.D in Material Science or equivalent
||M.Tech/PhD in Metallurgical & Materials Engg. or equivalent
||1UR, 1 SC
||M.Tech/PhD in Chemical Engg. or equivalent
||1 UR, 1 ST
||M.Tech/PhD in Renewable Technology/Renewable Integration or equivalent. Preference shall be given to Solar Energy
||2 UR, 1 OBC, 1 SC
||M.Tech/Ph.D in Thermal Engineering/ Power Engg. with specialization in Cryogenics/applied superconductivity or equivalent
||M.Tech/PhD in Electrical Engineering/ Power Systems/ Control System Engineering or equivalent
||6 UR, 1 OBC,2 ST, 1 SC (1-HH)*
||For M.Tech Candidates
||For PhD Candidates
||Engineer in E2A level (Rs.24900-50500)
||Engineer in E2A level (Rs.24900-50500)with 2 years of seniority weightage in E2A grade
|(as on 31.05.2015)
||M. Tech./ MS/ ME / M.Sc (Engg)/ IDD (Integrated Dual Degree) in the Required Discipline£ with minimum 65% marks or equivalent CGPA$ in B.Tech/ BE/ BSc(Engg)/ IDD/ AMIE
||PhD in the Required Discipline£ with minimum 65% marks or equivalent CGPA$ in B.Tech/ BE/ BSc(Engg)/ IDD/ AMIE
- Application window for POWERGRID shall be open from 11.05.2015 to 31.05.2015.
- An application fee of Rs.400/- is payable by candidates (other than SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM) through a non-refundable A/C Payee Demand Draft in favour of “Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.”, payable at New Delhi (preferably drawn on State Bank of India).
- Candidates should ensure the following while filling up the online registration form:
- Details of the Demand Draft are entered correctly.
- Qualification Details are complete.
- Brief Details of experience (if any) are mentioned separately for each organization alongwith area of experience.On submission of valid application, the system will generate a “Resume” with a registration number, which then has to be downloaded, signed, photograph affixed and sent through ordinary post along with following enclosures.
Documents to be sent alongwith hard copy of application / resume (Self-attested copies):
- A/c Payee DD (Not applicable for SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM candidates)
- Documents related to Essential Qualification for Graduation in Engg. (BE/B.Tech/BSc Engg Degree/IDD/ AMIE : Passing Certificate & Mark sheets.)
- Documents related to Essential Qualification – M. Tech./ MS/ ME/ M. Sc. Engg./ IDD / Ph.D. (Passing Certificate and Mark sheets)
- Certified abstracts/ Synopsis of Final Project of M. Tech. / Thesis of Ph. D.
- Certificate FROM INSTITUTE / GUIDE i.r.o. Ph. D. candidates (who are yet to get doctorate) that they have submitted their thesis and finished their final viva by the last date of online submission of application.
- Mark sheets up to pre-final examination indicating aggregate CGPA / Percentage up to pre -final examination i.r.o. Final year/ semester appearing candidates of AY – 2014-15 of M.Tech/ IDD.
- Documents related to Other Qualifications (Passing Certificate and Mark sheets)
- Documents related to Experience (Present as well as Previous, if any)
- Experience / Service Certificate: Proof of experience indicating post held, period of service, pay scale/ emoluments & area of experience/ details of research area/ details of work assignment.
- Latest Pay Slip
- All proof of experience shall be duly certified by the organization concerned and self-attested by candidate.
- Proof of Date of Birth(X certificate/ Birth Certificate)
- Caste (SC/ST/OBC-NCL) Certificate for claiming Reservation/ Relaxation/concessions (as applicable)
- Discharge Certificate (If applicable)
- Disability Certificate (If applicable)
- Any other relevant document
|Commencement of Online Submission of Application to POWERGRID
|Last date for Online submission of Application to POWERGRID
|Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Application
Click Here For Detail Notification
Click Here for Applying Online