Last Updated: 29th October, 2014
Rajasthan PHED Recruitment 2014
Apply Online for 824 Junior Engineer Posts
Rajasthan Public Health Engineering Department, Jaipur has announced notification for the recruitment of 824 Junior Engineer Vacancies. Eligible candidates apply through online from 27-10-2014 to 27-11-2014 till 11:59 PM. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selections and how to apply are given below
Rajasthan PHED Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 824
Name of the Post:
1. Junior Engineer (Degree) Civil: 263 posts
2. Junior Engineer (Diploma) Civil: 355 posts
3. Junior Engineer (Degree) Mechanical/ Electrical: 92 posts
4. Junior Engineer (Diploma) Mechanical/ Electrical: 114 posts
Age Limit: Candidate age should be between 18 to 35 years as on 01-01-2015. Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should possess Degree in Civil Engineering for .No.1 post, Diploma in Civil Engineering for S.No.2 post, Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering for S.No.3 post, Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering for S.No.4 post, all the candidates must have knowledge of hindi writing in devanagari script & rajasthan culture.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Merit & Written test.
Exam Fee: Candidates has to pay Rs.1500/- for GEN/ OBC (Creamy layer) & Rs.750/- for OBC (Non Creamy layer)/ Special BC candidates of Rajasthan, Rs.375/- for all Special & ST/ SC candidates of Rajasthan, Rs.20/- application fee + Rs.10/- Service charges for all categories through E-Mitra or CSC (Common Service Centre).
How to Apply: Interested candidates apply through online website www.jenexamphed.rajasthan.gov.in from 27-10-2014 to 27-11-2014 till 11:59 PM.
Important Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to the website the online www.jenexamphed.rajasthan.gov.in applying process.
2. Read the instructions carefully and then start the filling of application form by clicking on the next button.
3. Candidates have to fill the application form within 30 Minutes. Otherwise the session will be closed.
4. Fill all the fields otherwise it will not proceed.
5. Fill the application fee details as per their category and educational details and reproduce Security Key.
6. Next upload the file containing image of photo, DD, Signature in prescribed manner.
7. After completion candidate can click on preview button and lock. By Clicking Once on Lock changes are not possible.
8. After submission of online application candidates have to note the Registration Number.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application & Payment of Fee: 27-10-2014.
Closing Date for Payment of Fee: 26-11-2014 till 06:00 PM.
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 27-11-2014 till 11:59 PM.
Date of downloading Hall Tickets: 10-01-2015.
Date & Time of Written Test: 25-01-2015 (Sunday) at 10:00 am to 12:00 pm.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, selections and other information click on the below given link….