Last Updated: 27th June, 2013
RSRTC Recruitment 2013
Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation (RSRTC) has issued notification for the recruitment of 550 Various Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through online from 25-06-2013 to 24-07-2013 at 11:59 PM. For more details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
RSRTC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 550
Name of the Posts:
1. Traffic Inspector: 16 Posts
2.Co.Traffic Inspector: 40 Posts
3. Junior Engineer ‘A’: 27 Posts
4. Junior Engineer ‘B’: 56 Posts
5. Junior Law Officer: 17 Posts
6. Labor Welfare Inspector: 10 Posts
7. Junior Accountants: 130 Posts
8. Computer: 26 Posts
9. Deputy Inspector Stores: 33 Posts
10. Junior Clerk: 195 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be above 18 years and below 35 years as on 01-01-2013. Age Relaxations will be extended as per the rules.
Educational qualifications: Candidates must possess Degree from Recognized University for S.No. 1, 2, 5, and 7 Posts, B.E/ B.Tech in Automobiles/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering for S.No. 3 Post, Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Automobile/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering for S.No.4 Post, Degree with Social welfare/ Labor law/ Diploma for S.No.6, Degree in Statistics/ Economics/Mathematics/ from Recognized University for S.No.8 Post, Diploma in Automobiles/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering from Recognized University for S.No.9 Post, Inter pass or equivalent exam from Board and Diploma in Science and Engineering from Recognized Polytechnic Institution for S.No.10 Post.
Application Fee: Unreserved candidates must pay Rs.700/- and Rajasthan Resident of SC/ ST candidates must pay Rs.175/- as application fee. Fee must be paid before filling online Application.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of online examination.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through the website www.rsrtc.rajasthan.gov.in. from 25-06-2013 to 24-07-2013 at 11:59 PM.
Instructions for Online Applicants:
1. First Candidates have to scan their photograph, signature & Thumb impression.
2. Make Fee Payment through any of the corporate branches which were listed in the notification 3. Log on to the website www.rsrtc.rajasthan.gov.in
4. Read the instructions and start filling the Application.
5. Check once and submit the application.
6. Take a Hard Copy of the submitted application and retain it safely.
Starting Date for Filling Online Application: 25-06-2013.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 24-07-2013.
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, test details and other instructions, click on the link given below…