Last Updated: 13th March, 2013
SAIL Recruitment 2013
SAIL Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 640 Management Trainee Vacancies: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) – a Maharatna Public Sector Enterprise and the leading steel-making company in India, invites applications for the posts of Management Trainee (Technical) and Management Trainee (Administration) in E-1 grade in its Plant/Units/Mines .Eligible Candidates can apply through online from12-03-2013 to 03-04-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below….
SAIL Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 640
Name of the Post:
A. Management Trainee (Technical):
1. Mechanical: 157 Posts
2. Electrical: 88 Posts
3. Metallurgy: 88 Posts
4. Electronics: 89 Posts
5. Instrumentation: 61 Posts
6. Chemical: 26 Posts
7. Ceramics: 16 Posts
8. Civil: 19 Posts
9. Computer Sc.:09 Posts
10. Mining: 05 Posts
B. Management Trainee (Administration):
1. HR: 38 Posts
2. Finance: 21 Posts
3. Materials: 18 Posts
4. Marketing: 05 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must be 30 years as on 01-03-2013.Relaxations will be as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess Degree in Engg.(full time)with 65% marks (average of all semesters), in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, Electronics, Instrumentation, Ceramics, Civil, Computer Science(IT), Mining or Chemical Engineering. For Computer Science discipline MCA (3 years full time)with 65% marks (average of all semesters)are also eligible for MT ( Technical) and Bachelors’ degree in any discipline with 60% marks (average of all subjects)with at least two years full time MBA/PG Diploma in Management with 60% marks in Human Resources/Personnel Mgmt.& Industrial Relations/Personnel Mgmt./Masters in Human Resources & Organizational Development for HR discipline, Marketing for Marketing discipline and Production/Operations/Materials/Logistics & Supply Chain Mgmt. for Materials discipline for MT (Administration) for HR, Marketing and Materials and CA/ICWA for MT-Finance.
Application Fee: General Candidates must pay Rs.500/- and SC/ST Candidates must pay Rs.100/- as Processing fee through SBI branch (having Core Banking Facility) and all the candidates must pay an Additional Amount of Rs.20/- as Bank Charges. Payment must be remitted in the specially opened account no. 32286155304 at SBI, CAG Branch, Kolkata, on behalf of SAIL through the print out of Challan which is available on the Application Registration Portal. Payment can be made through net-banking/credit card/debit card or through pay-in-slip.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and or interview.
How to Apply: Candidates must apply through online from the website www.sail.co.in from 12-03-2013 to 03-04-2013
Instructions for Online Applicants:
1. First Candidates have to scan their photo and signature then Go to www.sail.co.in
2. Click on ‘Careers with SAIL’.Click on jobs at SAIL.
3. Click on the job you want to apply.
4. Fill in all the information and Click on ‘preview application’.
5. For making corrections candidates have to re-load/upload the photograph and signature again before clicking submit.
6. After submission, you will be shown Registration Number which should be noted carefully as all future log in is possible only with this Registration number.
7. There will be three options; change center, confirm payment and SBI Challan. If you want to proceed further, click on SBI Challan.
8. Click on ‘Print Challan’ and take print out of ‘Bank Challan’.
9. Then go to the any of the SBI branch which is having core banking facilities and submit the application fee/processing fee and bank charges and bank will indicate the journal number, Bank code and date of receipt on the Challan receipt.
10. Come back to SAIL Website, www.sail.co.in, click ‘Careers with SAIL’ and click on ‘log in’.
11. Enter Registration/Application No. (Which is available on bank Challan and sent on applicants e-mail entered in application form) and password<Date of Birth> which you have entered while submitting the application form.
12. Click on ‘Payment details’.Enter all the details, as asked, in the form and ‘submit’. Candidate can take the print out of Registration Slip.
13. Registered candidates will go to ‘log in’ by entering Registration No. and Date of Birth, they can download their admit card, interview card etc..
Starting Date for Online Application Submission: 12-03-2013
Closing Date for Online Application Submission: 03-04-2013
Availability of Payment Reconciliation Status with edit option: 08-04-2013
Closing of payment editing option: 10-04-2013
Display of final reconciliation status: 15-04-2013
Starting date for downloading of Admit Card: 13-05-2013
For more details regarding age, qualifications, selections and other information click on the below link….