Last Updated: 27th September, 2013
SBI General Insurance Recruitment 2013
Apply Online for Various Vacancies
State Bank of India (SBI) General Insurance has advertised notification for the recruitment of Manager, Assistant Manager, Executive & other Posts. Eligible candidates can send applications on or before 03-10-2013. More details regarding educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are mentioned below…
SBI General Insurance Vacancy details:
Name of the Posts:
I. Vacancies in Claims
1. Assistant Manager Commercial Claims
2. Executive/ Senior Executive-Assessing
3. Assistant Manager – Regional Supply chain
4. Deputy Manager – National Motor Supply Chain
5. Assistant Manager/ Senior Executive – Claims Litigation & Recovery Specialist
II. Vacancies in Human Resource & Learning
6. HR & Learning Manager
III. Vacancies in Information Technology
7. Manager – Disaster Recovery
8. Deputy Manager – Information Management
9. Manager – Information Management
10. Assistant Manager – Branch IT Roll out
11. Manager – Application Support
IV. Vacancy in Internal Audit, Control & Risk
12. Executive/ Sr. Executive/ Assistant Manager – Internal Audit
V. Vacancies in Legal & Compliance
13. Manager – Compliance
VI. Vacancies in Operations
14. Branch Operations Head (Grade: Asst. Manager/ Sr. Executive)
15. Customer Service Executive
16. Customer Support Executive/ Customer Support Representative/ Insurance Trainee Grade – Executive/ Executive Assistant
VII. Vacancies in Sales & Marketing
17. Branch Manager (in the grade of Manager/ Deputy Manager)
VIII. Vacancies in Retail Sales
18. Unit Manager Agency Retail (Executive/ Senior Executive)
19. Executive (Retail)
20. Assistant Manager – Agency (Retail)
IX. Vacancies in SME Sales
21. Assistant Manager – Banc assurance (SME – Small and Medium Enterprise)
22. Unit Manager Agency (SME – Small & Medium Enterprise) (Executive/ Senior Executive)
23. Executive (SME – Small & Medium Enterprise)
24. Assistant Manager – Agency (SME)
X. Vacancies in Strategy, Information & Performance
25. Sr. Executive/ AM/ DM – Data Quality & Business Intelligence
XI. Vacancies in Underwriting & Reinsurance
27. Commercial Underwriting Manager – Credit Insurance
28. Risk Underwriting Manager – Credit Insurance
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Graduation in any discipline or Diploma/ Degree in Engineering in any discipline for S. No I, IV Posts; Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (IT Discipline) for S. No III Post; LLB for S. No V Post; Graduation/ Post Graduation in any faculty, Higher Secondary Education/ Senior Secondary Education (12th Pass) for S. No VI Post. Refer notification for post wise educational qualification.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates can submit applications on or before 03-10-2013.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Visit the Website www.sbigeneral.in.
2. Click on the link [email protected] SBI General
3. Click on the Link ‘Application Form’.
4. Fill the details properly in the downloaded application form.
5. Save the Application Form.
6. Upload the saved application form by using Browse/ Choose File Button and fill the form.
7. Submit the application by Pressing Submit Button.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 03-10-2013.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, pay scale, selections and other information click on the below link…