Last Updated: 14th July, 2014
SVNIT Spot Round For Admissions in M.Tech 2014
The institute spot round of SVNIT, Surat for Gate qualified students will be held as per the following schedule :
|Registration for Spot Round through Submission of Completely Filled Application Form* (along with payment of processing Fee) at CCMT cell of SVNIT||23rd July, 2014 9:00-11:00 AM**|
|Display of Merit List||23rd July 1:00 PM|
|Document Verification||23rd July 2:00-4:00 PM|
|Display of 1st List of Selected Candidates||23rd July 5:00 PM|
|Deposition of Institution Fee and Reporting again to CCMT cell of SVNIT||24rd July Till 1:00 PM|
|Display of 2nd List of Selected Candidates (if required)||24th July 3:00 PM|
|Deposition of Institution Fee (2nd List) and Reporting again to CCMT cell of SVNIT||24th July T till 5:00 PM|
|Vacancy Declaration||25th July 11:00 AM|
After 11:00 AM, NO APPLICATION WILL BE RECEIVED IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
2. Candidates who have already been admitted to an Institute through CCMT-2014 are not eligible for Spot Round. However, if they wish to participate in the Spot Round, they have to withdraw the admission prior to Spot Round.
3. All interested candidates should register for Spot Round and submit Institute Fee (if selected for admission) strictly as per the above schedule.
1) All Gate qualified candidates (irrespective of CCMT-2014 registration) can appear in the spot round.
2) All rules and regulations of CCMT-2014 (please refer www.ccmt.in for details) including minimum eligibility criteria with special condition of SVNIT, Surat) will be applicable for institute spot round admission. However, special minimum eligibility condition of SVNIT, Surat may be relaxed for PWD candidates subject to approval by Institute Higher Authority.
3) All candidates are advised to bring institute fee of Rs.53,000/- in form of Bank DD in favour of “The Director, SVNIT, Surat” or CASH to be deposited in the Account Section of the Institute as per the notified schedule of spot round of SVNIT (if selected for admission).
4) The candidate should produce the following documents in original and attach one photocopy along with the application form –
- (i) Withdrawal letter / Cancellation letter issued by CCMT (Applicable for candidates who are registered in CCMT-2014).
- (ii) Photo ID proof as per Govt. of India norms
- (iii) Class X (High School) Board Certificate as proof of date of birth
- (iv) Mark sheet of Class XII
- (v) All semesters Grade/Mark sheets of qualifying examination
- (vi) Degree / Provisional certificate, if degree is completed
- (vii) Certificate of category (OBC/SC/ST), if applicable as per Government of India must be issued by the competent authority. In case of OBC category, the certificate must be issued on or after April 1, 2014.
- (viii) Undertaking by the candidate regarding OBC status in the required format
- (ix) Certificate for Persons With Disabilities (PWD), if applicable, issued by the competent authority
- (x) Gate score card (Original Gate score card is to be produced by the candidates during document verification, otherwise their candidature for admission will not be considered. NO WEB-COPY/PHOTO-COPY OF GATE SCORE CARD WILL BE ACCEPTED).
- (xi) Two colored photographs.
4) For details of Hostel admission, please refer the Hostel Information Brochure available on the institute website.