Last Updated: 26th December, 2013
UPPSC Recruitment 2014
Apply Online for 953 Asst Engineering Posts
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has posted employment notification for the recruitment of 953 Asst Engineering posts for Combined State Engineering Services (General Recruitment) Examination-2013 And Combined State Engineering Services Physically Handicapped (Backlog/Special Recruitment) Examination – 2013. Eligible candidates can apply online from 24-12-2013 to 24-01-2014. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and how to apply are given below…
UPPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 953
Name of the Exam: Combined State Engineering Services (General Recruitment) Examination-2013 And Combined State Engineering Services Physically Handicapped (Backlog/ Special Recruitment) Examination – 2013.
Name of the Dept & Posts:
General Recruitment: 936 Posts
I. Irrigation Department: 729 Posts
1. Assistant Engineering (Civil): 640 Posts
2. Assistant Engineering (Mechanical): 89 Posts
II. Minor Irrigation: 24 Posts
3. Assistant Engineering (Agriculture): 10 Posts
4. Assistant Engineering (Civil): 10 Posts
5. Assistant Engineering (Mechanical): 04 Posts
III. Rural Engineering Dept: 25 Posts
6. Assistant Engineering (Civil): 24 Posts
7. Assistant Engineering (Electrical): 01 Post
IV. Land Development and Water Resources Dept: 08 Posts
8. Bhoomi Sanrakshan Adhikari/Technical Officer: 08 Posts
V. Public Works Dept: 140 Posts
9. Assistant Engineering (Civil): 140 Posts
VI. Ground Water Dept: 10 Posts
10. Assistant Engineering (Civil): 06 Posts
11. Assistant Engineering (Mechanical): 04 Posts
Special Recruitment for P.H: 17 Posts
VII. Irrigation Department: 17 Posts
12. Assistant Engineering (Civil): 17 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 to 40 years as on 01-07-2013. Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess degree in Agriculture/ Civil or Mechanical Engineering, served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years, or obtained a “B” certificate of N.C.C., Successfully completed one year training as trainee, shall other things being equal.
Application Fee: Candidates belongs to General (Unreserved) & OBC category have to pay the application fee of Rs. 200/- and Rs. 80/- for SC/ ST candidates + Rs.15/- (On-Line processing fee) for all categories. There is No Exam fee for Handicapped, they have to pay only Online processing fee Rs.15/-. The fee should be deposit at any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank through print-out of the E-challan in duplicate.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through Commission’s website http://uppsc.up.nic.in from 24-12-2013 to 24-01-2014. After submitting the applications through On-line, candidates should send photocopies of all academic/ required documents regarding their claims along with print out of On-line application form in an envelope by mentioning the Registration No. (11 digits) on the top of the envelope through registered/ Speed Post or Personally in the office of Commission on or before 03-02-2014 till 05:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on website www.uppsc.up.nic.in to access the home page and select the “Candidate Registration” link.
2. Select the ‘Apply’ link and click on it.
3. Select the ‘Candidate Registration link besides the desired post to be applied for.
4. Fill all marked details carefully in Part I of application form and Submit.
5. Registration Slip will be generated, take print out and select “Generate E-Challan” option.
6. Make payment using payment challan and revisit website and this time select part II of application.
7. Fill all mandatory details including fee payment details, upload your photograph and signature at the places provided.
8. Select Submit Application Form and take print out of application form and send it as mentioned above.
Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee in the Bank: 20-01-2014
Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 24-12-2013.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 21-01-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Print copy of online application with necessary documents: 03-02-2014 till 05:00 PM.
For more details regarding number of vacancies, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, examination fee details, how to apply and other, click on the following link….