Last Updated: 3rd May, 2018
MPMKVVCL Recruiting Assistant Engineer through GATE
The Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Ltd (MPMKVVCL) Bhopal is a Successor Company of Madhya Pradesh State Electricity Board. It undertakes activities of retail supply and distribution of electricity in the geographical area of Bhopal, Gwalior, Narmadapuram, and Chambal commissionaires. The Company invites application for Assistant Engineer (Distribution) on a regular basis. The category wise vacancy is as under:-
Selection is directly based on Gate Score. No interview
|Name of Post||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Horizontal reservation |
For Women 33%
|Assistant Engineer (Distribution)||14||6||4||6||UR-5 |
Education for MPMKVVCL Recruitment GATE
(i) Full-Time B.E./8.Tech. (Electrical/Electrical & Electronics) from AICTE approved university /institute.
Candidate currently in the final year /semester may also apply, provided they are allowed to appear in the current GATE examination and must possess the B.E./B. Tech. degree in the relevant stream, at the time of document verification.
(ii) Qualified and valid (up to the last date of submission of application form) GATE Score Card in the relevant engineering stream ( i.e. GATE Score of 2016, 2017, 2018)
Age Limit for MPMKVVCL Recruitment GATE
Minimum age limit is 21 years
Maximum age limit for the MP Domicile UR Male Candidate is 40 years and for NON MP Domicile applicant is 28 years.
After successful completion, they shall be fixed at level 12 of wage matrix of Govt. of MP, notified on 20.07.2017with initial pay of Rs. 56100/- as per the GoMP Energy Department letter dt 05.04.2018.
Application Fees for MPMKVVCL Recruitment GATE
Application fees for UR applicants and of all categories belonging to other States shall be Rs. 1000/- and for SC/ST /PWD candidates/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) of M.P domicile Rs. 800/- per application.
Selection Process for MPMKVVCL Recruitment GATE
On the basis of GATE Score. No interview will be taken.
How to apply for MPMKVVCL Recruitment GATE
Applications shall be received through MP Online only. Link to the website of MP Online is provided below.
The scanned copy of following documents shall be uploaded by the applicant:
- High School Examination mark sheet in support of date of birth.
- Mark sheet of 12th /Diploma.
- Mark sheet of full-time B.E./B.Tech. (Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics) final/ last semester/ year.
- Qualified and valid GATE Score Card in the relevant engineering stream (valid up to the last date of submission of application).
- Caste certificate (if required)
- MP Domicile certificate along with Caste certificate, (as the case may be) in case of Applicants seeking age relaxation, as mentioned in Para 2 above.
- The Candidate of OBC category has to submit income certificate of last three years income of their parents issued by Tehsildar in the current financial year.
Application filling starts on 03 May 2018
Last Date of online application filling 02 June 2018