Last Updated: 23rd November, 2014
Apply for 103 Asst & Dy Engineer Posts in Chhattisgarh for Electrical and Civil Branch
Chhattisgarh Housing Board, Shankar Nagar, Raipur has delivered notification for the recruitment of 103 Assistant Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) & Deputy Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) Vacancies. Eligible Chhattisgarh candidates apply online through the website from 19-11-2014 to 01-12-2014 up to 11:59 (Midnight). For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, exam fee and how to apply are mentioned below….
CG Professional Examination Board Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 103
Name of the Post:
1. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 16 posts
2. Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 02 posts
3. Deputy Engineer (Civil): 72 posts
4. Deputy Engineer (Electrical): 13 posts
Age limit: Candidate age should be between 21 to 35 years for S.No.1 & 2 posts & 18 to 35 years for S.No.3 & 4 posts as on 01-01-2014. Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Engineering Degree (Civil/ Electrical)/ equivalent for S.No.1 & 2 posts, 03 years Diploma in Engineering (Civil/ Electrical) for S.No.3 & 4 posts.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written test.
Examination Fee: Candidates has to pay through Offline Rs. 450/- for Unreserved candidates, Rs.350/- for OBC candidates, Rs.300/- for SC & ST candidates in ICICI, SBI Bank. If the candidate who want to write the Assistant Engineer and Deputy Engineer as same subject (Civil or Electrical) they have to pay Rs.100/- will be charged as additional fee.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply through Online from the website cgvyapam.choice.gov.in from 19-11-2014 to 01-12-2014 up to 11:59 (Midnight).
Instructions for Online Applicants:
1. Candidates should have valid email id to know the information.
2. First Candidates have to scan their photo and signature & Thumb print save in file.
3. Log on to the website cgvyapam.choice.gov.in Candidates must keep on hand all necessary documents.
4. Click on Particular post you want to apply.
5. Fill the fee details in the application form.
6. Revisit the website & Click on ‘Apply Online’ link.
7. Fill all the mandatory fields in the applications form and click on the submit button.
8. Candidates should take the print out of the system generated application form & retain it for future reference use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 19-11-2014.
Last Date for Online Application: 01-12-2014 up to 11:59 (Midnight).
Last Date for Offline Payment of Fee through Challan in ICICI, SBI Bank: 02-12-2014 in office timings.
Date & Time of Written Test:
For Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 21-12-2014 at 09:00 am to 12:00 pm
For Deputy Engineer (Electrical): 21-12-2014 at 02:00 pm to 05:00 pm
For Assistant Engineer (Civil): 28-12-2014 at 09:00 am to 12:00 pm
For Deputy Engineer (Civil): 28-12-2014 at 02:00 pm to 05:00 pm
Examination Cities: Ambikapur, Bilaspur, Durg, Jagdalpur, Raipur.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, selections, exam fee and other information click on the below link…