Last Updated: 11th October, 2017
Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) Management Trainee Recruitment 2017
Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) is a miniratna Category-I Enterprise under the Ministry of Defence. BDL was established in Hyderabad in the year 1970 to be a manufacturing base for allied defence equipment and guided missiles. BDL has three manufacturing units, located at Bhanur, Medak district, T.S., Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad, T.S., and Visakhapatnam, A.P. Two New Units are proposed at Ibrahimpatnam, Ranga Reddy district, T.S. and Amravati, Maharashtra.
Vacancy Detail for BDL Recruitment 2017
|S. No.||Post||Grade||Vacancies||Scale of Pay||Apprx. CTC P.A. at minimum of Basic Pay in|
|1||MT (Electrical)||II||2||16400-40500||7.36 lacs (on absorption of MTs in Grade-II)|
|3||MT (Computer Science)||II||3|
Eligibility Criteria for BDL MT Recruitment 2017
|Electrical||First Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5- Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of Electrical or equivalent course from a recognized University/ Institute||NIL|
|Electronics||First Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5- Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of Electronics or equivalent course from a recognized University/ Institute||NIL|
|Computer Science||First Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5- Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of Computer Science or equivalent course from a recognized University/ Institute||NIL|
First Class” to be read as “60% marks in aggregate” for UR/OBC candidates and “55% marks in aggregate” for SC/ ST candidates
Candidates possessing Essential Qualification through Part Time / Correspondence/ Distance Education/E-learning mode are not eligible to apply.
Selection Process for BDL Recruitment 2017
- Selection will depend on Computer Based Test (CBOT) and Interview
- Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility will be invited for Computer Based Online Test (CBOT). Admit Cards will be sent through email only.
- The CBOT will be of Two hours duration and will be in two parts comprising of 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
Part-I consists of 100 MCQs on the concerned subject/discipline.
Part-II consists of 50 MCQs on General Aptitude.
- The weightage assigned to Written Test and Interview marks in the selection process is 85% and 15% respectively. Minimum qualifying marks for is 60% for General Candidates and 50% for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ PWD for each of the criteria (Written Test and Interview).
- The Selection Committee will decide the final ratio of calling candidates. Candidates will be shortlisted for interview in the respective discipline based on 7:1 (candidate: post) ratio.
- TEST CENTRES: Following is the list of Examination Centers:
Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai and Vishakhapatnam.
Application Fees for BDL Recruitment 2017
Application fee of Rs. 500/- is to be paid online by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking /SBI Challan. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen/ Internal Employees are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How to Apply for BDL Recruitment 2017
- Applications should be submitted ONLINE through http://bdl-india.com
- Registration Slip generated should be saved for future reference.
- Send the Application form along with all mandatory documents mentioned in the notification by post to the following address –
“AGM (HRD), Bharat Dynamics Limited, Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad-500058”.
- The envelope containing application should be superscribed with “Application for the Management Trainee”. Write your name and registration number on the reverse side of the all the documents/ certificates, Annexure enclosed with the Application Form / Registration Slip.
Important Date for BDL Recruitment 2017
|Commencement of On-line Registration of Applications||14 October 2017 at 1000 Hrs|
|Closing of On-line Registration of Applications||28 October 2017 at 1600 Hrs|
|Last date of receipt of Hard copy of the Application form along with all mandatory documents.||06 November 2017 at 1600Hrs|
Useful Links for BDL Recruitment 2017
Click here for PSU Recruitment through GATE 2018 list