Last Updated: 7th January, 2015
CEL Recruitment of Graduate Engineers through GATE 2015
Central Electronics Limited (CEL) has announced the Recruitment of Graduate Engineers on a contractual basis through GATE 2015. Applicants will be recruited for a minimum period of two years extendable on performance basis to one more year only. Absorption on a permanent basis may be considered for exemplary candidates after the completion of the contractual period. Online Applications are from December 20, 2014 till January 15, 2015. Check the complete details of the CEL Recruitment through GATE 2015 below on this page.
|B Tech/ B E in Electronics & Communication||Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|B Tech/ B E in Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical Engineering|
|B Tech/ B E in Electrical Engineering||Electrical Engineering|
|M.Sc/M.Tech in Material Science||Material Science|
Qualification: Full time Bachelor’s Degree or Masters Degree in relevant discipline with not less than 65% marks. Final year/semester students shall also be eligible. However, they would have to obtain at least 65% marks in their engineering degree.
Eligible candidates shall have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2015. Based on the GATE-2015 marks and requirement, candidates shall be shortlisted in the Ist stage.
1. Candidates need to appear for GATE-2015 and apply online for the post from 18th December 2014 to 15th January 2015 with the GATE-2015 Registration Number.
2. Requisite fees shall have to be deposited, alongwith the Application. The modalities thereof, shall be intimated subsequently.
3. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer). It is relaxable to 10 years for PwD–General, 13 years for PwD–OBC and 15 years for PwD-SC/ST candidates.
4. Reservation is applicable as per extant government rules.
5. Shortlisted candidates shall be informed by E-mail regarding Date, Time and Venue for Personal Interview.
6. Candidates, if shortlisted for Personal Interview shall be required to bring their original GATE-2015 score card, at the time of Interview.