Last Updated: 1st April, 2015
IIT Hyderabad M.Tech Admission 2015
Mechanical And Aerospace Engineering :
- Mechanics and Design
- Fluid Energy Systems
- Integrated Design and Manufacturing
Civil Engineering :
- Environmental & Water Resources Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Geo-Technical Engineering
Computer Science and Engineering
Electrical Engineering :
- Communications and Signal Processing
- Micro-electronics and VLSI,
- Power Electronics & Power Systems
- Systems and Control
Materials Science and Metallurgical Engineering
Important Date: Last date for submitting the application is 23rd April, 2015(3:00PM IST)
Our Registration Page will ask you to provide a valid login id, email address and password. Please note that we will use this email address for further communication with you.Click hereto Register.
Login in to our System
Please Provide the login id and password which you had chosen at the time of Registration with our system. (When ever you login first time our system will ask you for secret key which you received through the email at the time of registration)Click hereto Login.
Click on the link’Click here to apply’and Choose the department by clicking on arrow of corresponding department
Fill or update your application details by clicking on appropriate arrows. Please note that once you fill or update the information in the appropriate form you need to click on either save/submit button so that your data will be stored in our system.
The Application fee is
- 300/- for General/OBC category (Men only)
- 150/- for SC/ST/PWD category(Men only)
- 150/- for All women applicants
- Save ‘SBCollect Reference Number’ in Ref Num column of Application Fee Page
- Upload the reference document by clicking the link provided in Checklist page
- State of Corporate/Institution: TELANGANA
- Type of Corporate/Institution: EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
- Educational Institutions Name: IIT HYDERABAD
Submit your application by clicking on’Submit Application’button. Unless You submit the application by pressing the above button your application will not be considered.
After submission you should take printout of your application by clicking on the’Print Application’button.
If you are called for the Written test/Interview you need to carry all your documents, printout of your application(Which you can generate by selecting the appropriate link on Main Forms Page), payment reference document and certificates with you.
One can apply to several departments. If you want to apply to several departments you need to fill a separate application for each department you want to apply. To fill your application for the department “XYZ” first login to our system and choose “XYZ” in the list of department names. Please note that you need to fill all your details for each department. Please note that you need to pay the application fee separately for each department.
You can keep on updating your application,upload the payment reference document and photo till the last date.
“Incomplete application will not be accepted”.