Last Updated: 24th February, 2015
NITIE Mumbai PG Diploma Admission 2015
(Placement here is far better than of any IIT as we can see that average package here is around 12 Lakhs per annum)
NITIE announces Admission for the following Programs through GATE (2014/2015)
Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Engineering (PGDIE), 2015-17
Post Graduate Diploma in Manufacturing Management (PGDMM), 2015-17
Post Graduate Diploma in Project Management (PGDPM), 2015-17
1) Indian Students:
GATE (2014/2015) qualified students with 60% aggregate marks at graduation in Engineering/Technology in any branch for PGDIE program. For PGDMM & PGDPM students with following engineering disciplines can only apply – Mechanical, Production, Automobile, Chemical, Civil, Textile, Electrical, Electronics & other relevant branches such as Industrial Engineering, Instrumentation & Industrial electronics.
However, candidate with Civil Engineering background will not be considered for PGDMM. Reservation and 5% relaxation on 60% aggregate marks are applicable to SC/ST/PD candidates as per Government of India rules for the programs. Only GATE qualifiers get Teaching Assistantship (at present @Rs. 8000/- per month) and contingency expenditure as per rules.
Candidates who are currently in their final year of Engineering/Technology degree can also apply. They are required to:
- Complete their examination, viva voce etc. by June, 2015
- Submit the final year mark-sheet and provisional certificate by September 30, 2015.
- The final results should indicate qualifying degree with 60% aggregate marks (5% concession in case of SC/ST/PD candidates), else the admission to the program stands withdrawn.
Duration of work experience specified, if any, should be after graduation.
Reservation for SC/ST/PD and OBC candidates belonging to the “Non-Creamy Layer” is as per the Government of India rules.
Certificates in support of SC/ST/PD/OBC Non-Creamy Layer, as applicable to be produced at the time of GD/PI with self attested.
The Application Fee is Rs.1000 (Rs 500 in case of SC/ST/PD candidates) for applicants from India and SAARC countries.
- The details of the payment of fees are to be provided to complete the filling up of the application form.
- The Application fee has to be physically deposited in any of the branches of SBI or ICICI bank through challan payment. Payment can be made online through payment gateway of ICICI. Online option is also available for SBI account holders through ICollect facility.
Candidates are requested to bring two sets of Application Form along with all original and photocopies of all certificates/ marksheets/ experience certificates for verification at the time of GD/ PI.
|Online Admission Begins:||February 2, 2015|
|Online Admission Portal closes on:||March 31, 2015; 21:00 Hrs|
|Group Discussion and Personal Interview: (Tentative)||April 27, 28, 29 & 30, 2015|
|Course Begins :||June, 2015|